Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
MIDI Solutions Continuous MIDI Data Pedal Controller
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Accepts an effect pedal or any potentiometer connected to a 1/4" stereo phone plug Generates continuous MIDI data based on its position May be inserted inline at any point in the MIDI data stream Send continuous controller information to any device in your MIDI setup Sends Aftertouch, Pitch Bend, Control Change, or even System Exclusive messages with a single variable byte (to control specific synth parameters) MIDI channel is programmable as are the minimum and maximum values transmitted Accura
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
midiplus Midi Controller (SPY)
Nektar Impact LX49+ Keyboard Controller
Tech 21 MM1 MIDI Mouse
|Sold By||The Midi Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Instrumentpro|
|Item Weight||4.80 ounces||0.53 lbs||7.00 lbs||0.60 lbs|
The MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller accepts an effect pedal (or any potentiometer connected to a 1/4" stereo phone plug) as an input and generates continuous MIDI data based on its position. The Pedal Controller may be inserted inline at any point in the MIDI data stream, allowing you to send continuous controller information to any device in your MIDI setup.The MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller can be programmed to send most types of continuous MIDI messages, including Aftertouch, Pitch Bend, Control Change, or even System Exclusive messages with a single variable byte (to control specific synth parameters). The MIDI channel is programmable as are the minimum and maximum values transmitted.The MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller accurately tracks the position of the pedal or potentiometer connected to it. If the pedal is moved very slightly, the Pedal Controller will send an update even if its position has only changed by a single value. Many cheaper control wheels or knobs only update themselves every 2 or every 4 values, resulting in zipper noise.Another unique feature of the Pedal Controller is its ability to add a variable amount of curvature to the response of the effect pedal. This allows you to correct for pedals with nonlinear responses, or to add greater response at one end of the pedal compared to the other.The Pedal Controller is programmed by sending it MIDI System Exclusive messages. Once programmed, its settings are retained even after power is removed.The Pedal Controller is MIDI-powered and requires no batteries or power supply to operate. A MIDI indicator LED lights up when the unit is powered and flashes when MIDI data passes through it..
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish the price was a little lower
Then I would buy more of them
with the number of Midi channels available and the number of CCs available
on each channel, you can create an array of foot controllers that is truly awesome.
Use it with Guitar Rig, Ableton, any keyboard that accepts controller info, Cakewalk, etc.
it's compact, easy to program, works flawlessly