Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Chain Link Portable Dog Kennel
|Price:||$479.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Galvanized chain-link kennel with door 10ftL x 6ftW x 6ftH
- Includes Free Sun-Screen Cover
- Patented Design Kennel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
K9 Kennel - The 30 Minute Kennel
Keep your furry friend safe and secure in the K9 Kennel from MidWest Homes for Pets.
The K9 Kennel is lighter in weight than conventional kennels so it can be transported with ease and set up quickly with just a set of pliers. Your dog can enjoy the outdoors while giving you the peace of mind that he is being protected by a polyethylene sunscreen cover and secured by a safety latch.
Features and Benefits
Unique Patented Design
The patented design features rounded corner construction for quick and easy set up. All models include a woven sunscreen top that provides 80% sun block.
Quick and Easy Set Up
K9 Kennels can be set up in only 30 minutes - only pliers are needed.
The secure and convenient latch can be operated with one hand, allowing you to open or close the door while still handling your pet.
|iCrate Double Door Crate||Sportable Tent Crate||Wire Mesh Vehicle Barrier||Foldable Metal Exercise Pen||Sunscreen Top|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Pet||Safe and Secure Slide-Bolt Latches||Comfortable Sheepskin Pad||Keeps Pets Safely Confined to the Back of the Car||Secure Double Latch Step-Through Door Access||Helps Protect Pets From the Sun and Keeps Them Cool|
|Removable, Easy-to-Clean Plastic Pan||Secure, Easy-Zip Mesh Door||Fully Adjustable to Accommodate Most Cars, SUVS, and Vans||Durable Black E-Coat or Gold Zinc Finish||Blocks 80% Sunlight and is UV Resistant|
|Fold & Carry Design - Sets Up Easily in Seconds Without Tools||Easily Collapses for Travel||Black Finish Cuts Glare for Easy Visibility||Protects Against Rust and Outdoor Elements||Perimeter Includes No.2 Brass Grommets 12" Apart|
|Divider Panel Allows You to Adjust the Living Area As Your Puppy Grows||Perfect for Camping or Traveling||Rubber Molding Protects your Car's Interior||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage||18 Plastic Wire Ties Secure Sunscreen to Pen (Included)|
|Durable, Black eCoat Finish||16 Square Feet of Enclosed Space||Fits Any 4 x 4 Foot Pen|
Midwest Homes for Pets is proud to present and offer an affordable and appropriate cage for dogs like the K9 breed. K9 Kennel is a trusted product brought to you as a primary cage for consumers looking for better cages for their bigger dogs. The cages are finished with a strong steel frame design and have a secure rounded corner. Several sizes are available and attached to it is the sunscreen for better sun protection for your dogs. The unique, patented design which provides a quick & easy set-up. All Models Include Attractive Woven Polyethylene Sunscreen, that Provides 80% Sunblock, Patented Design Features Rounded Corner Construction for Quick & Easy Set-Up – Elimination the Need for "Traditional" Hardware. Model K9644 Provides Versatility of Positioning Door on Side or End. Secure, Convenient One-Hand Latch Operation Allows for Door to be Opened & Closed While Handling Pet. Portable, Easy to Reposition. Complete Kennel in Single Carton
Size: 10ft x 6ft x 6ft
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
1. The cover screen is a little too small and leaves too much of a gap around the top. This could be a problem if you have a dog that can stand up and stick its head through the gap/space. Be careful your dog doesn't have a collar than can snag on the zip ties. Fortunately, my Shepherd stopped doing this, or I would've had to remove the screen and replace it with wood boards.
2. About those zip ties. They suck. They're thin plastic zip ties that will not hold in winter (they will break with the cold). I recommend lacing sturdy cord, instead (like paracord). I did that, and it helps secure the screen top a lot better.
3. Not enough wire ties. Fortunately, since I had to remove some excess chain linkage, I just cut some pieces from that and used for them for ties.
4. After tightening the chain link around the frame, the frame does become more stable. However, I really think the frame would benefit from being able tighten in a screw at each joint (where pipes slid in).
Overall, this kennel is just what I needed. I recommend this kennel. Thanks.
Oh, btw, the dogs are starting to like each other. This kennel is great for controlling their meet & greets.