Other Sellers on Amazon
MIER Adult Lunch Box Insulated Lunch Bag Large Cooler Tote Bag for Men, Women, Double Deck Cooler(Black)
|Price:||$21.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 10% when you apply this coupon.
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Material||PEVA, PU, fabric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.2 x 7.9 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||0.9 Pounds|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Capacity||674 Cubic Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 Compartment Lunch Bag ---- The top "dry" section boasts a yawning U-opening and dual zipper pulls for automatic access, ideal for non-seeping items like fruits, snacks or pies. The bottom "cold" section is no-leak insulated with soft PEVA liner, perfect for drinks, water, juice and suchlike. Easy to clean
- Insulated Lunch Bag ---- The thick inner insulation and food-grade safe PEVA liner retain coldness or warmth, it can keep food stay cold/warm/fresh for hours, the heat-welded seams to guard against leaks; Easy to wipe clean. Top section interior size is 9.45L*7W*5.5H inch, Bottom section interior size is 9.45L*7W*4.7H inch
- Comfy to Carry ---- The detachable and adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. Besides, the adjustable length (MIN: 31.5", MAX:55.5") fits most people around the shoulder at the drop of a hat for a hands-free carrying experience. MIER special design 2.0 silicon handle ensures you have a comfortable grip
- High Reliable Cooler ---- A front zipper pouch for packing utensils and napkins, two small side pockets to accommodate other belongings like cards, keys or snacks, making this thermo tote more convenient and flexible. Two sizes available and come in totally 8 amazing colors
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty ---- TWO-YEAR for MIER lunch bag. We stand behind our products. If a product fails because of a defect in material or the quality of workmanship, we will repair or replace it free of charge. MIER takes pride in the quality of our products and warrants that the materials and workmanship will be free of any defects. Our factories follow a strict set of specifications and quality standards, however, if a problem develops, please contact us
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MIER double deck lunch box cooler bag features 2 separated insulated compartments and 3 additional small pockets for quick access, a clear back ID pocket for lunch notes or name card. 7mm high-performance insulation walls and BPA FREE PEVA liner helps you enjoy your healthier cooling summer. 2 sizes and multiple colors for different demands.
If you are looking for a decent lunch bag for yourself or your family members, this portable lunch tote bag with adjustable shoulder strap is a good value, you will also get superior customer support from MIER if you need any help with the products.
Tips for size selection
- Who you bought this lunch bag for?
Men and growing teens or couple, go for Large size
- How many containers need to take?
More than three, go for Large size
- How many meals need to pack?
More than 2 meals, go for Large size
Versatile Lunch Box with 2 insulated compartments, recommend using ice packs to prolong the cooling time.
|Large Ice Pack for Coolers||Small Ice Pack for Lunch Box||24-Can Insulated Cooler Bag||MIER Tactical Cooler Bag||Lunch Cooler with Multiple Pockets||3 Compartment Lunch Box|
|Why recommend||Reusable and long lasting freezer packs||Reusable and long lasting freezer packs||Large main compartment for containers and water bottles||MOLLE webbings on back||Spacious main cooler compartment plus 6 different pockets||3 Separated Insulated Section|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Tea Clouds on August 11, 2017
By Rommel on September 18, 2017
By Snidely Whiplash on April 2, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on September 19, 2020