Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on December 16, 2015
Best coverage blotting powder out there!!! It can almost be used as a light coverage powder foundation. I'm 43 years old and this is a "more friendly powder" for older skins. I will only use Milani Multitasker for colored face blotting powder because of the coverage and staying power. I've been using this formula for many years and will continue as long as they continue making it!! The only other powder I ever use continuously is just to control shine is VERY EXPENSIVE HD powder...so that said...this is beyond worth a try!!!
on March 7, 2013
Ive tried Mac,Estee Lauder, Revlon, Maybeline name it. I purchase this powder awhile back in my drugstore just because I had run out of whatever current powder i had at that time and I fell in love with it! Its so fine it applies very smoothly, evens out skin and pores! With other powders my pores were more noticeable and with this powder they diminish in appearance. Also it helps with my t-zone. I apply before going to work and retouch very little and if i have to only. It does an excellent job in keeping my face oil-free. It has a cute design which i also love the packaging. This powder says to work as a setting/finishing and blotting powder and its all TRUE! I always had trouble with color matching other powders and this 02 light to medium is PERFECT for me cant go wrong. It last forever compare to others but I suppose its because i don't need to retouch as often as I would with other powders. It does a great job for my 8-10 hour schedule. I work at a spa and the estheticians always complement the powder and how it looks in my face. Doesnt have a strong scent which I love as well. You can apply with the included powder sponge or with brush it doesnt fly around your face and the price is awesome! This is the second time i purchase it and I have another one on the way just because I want to make sure I dont run out of it.
on September 7, 2016
A bit lighter than expected but can use in Fall and Winter when I'm more light skinned. I love all Milani products as they are just as good as the expensive brands but at very affordable price. Highly Recommend Milani!
on August 1, 2013
I like this product a lot and was glad to find it on Amazon. I can rarely find it in local stores. It does not leave creases or lines on my skin like most make up does. One complaint I have is finding the correct color. Normally finding make up for my skin tone is very easy, but with Milani, I have found the one is too light and the next darker shade makes me look a little orange. But overall it stays on well and I love that it doesn't crease.
on September 9, 2014
I love this powder!! Use it with a light hand because it can have SUPER COVERAGE...which you may not be expecting. Of course, this is why I love it!!

I have a light olive complexion and this (Light Medium) is the PERFECT color for me when I have no tan.
on August 7, 2017
I am a big fan of this powder. I will say that to the touch it feels buttery and like it will glide, so I had a tendency to perhaps be too heavy handed when applying it as a setting powder under my eyes. A lighter fluffy brush really fixed that for me. Now, I even use it as an over eye color when I am going for a more natural finish.
on November 29, 2016
I used to buy this in the stores but now it is difficult to find. i absolutely love this compact! I just hope the manufacturer doesn't discontinue it. It will be hard for me to find a replacement for sure.
on June 13, 2016
This looked pretty cakey on my skin. I expected it to be a light powder and for people not to be able to see I added powder, not the case.
on May 31, 2017
I tried another powered only to return to this one. I love it!
on April 25, 2015
While I generally use a light to medium powder, this was definitely too light for my skintone. It is however, finely milled, goes on easily(I use a brush, not puff) and is useful for a touch up during the day. It is hard to open, however. I had to 'file down' the closure to get the compact to open easily. I don't think I would buy it again.