MILLIARD Horticulture D-Door 30" x 18" x 36" 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window, Great for Indoor Planting and Early Seedling Starters
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits all year around! You control the climate and lighting so you can grow any plant in any place safely and easily!
- An interior layer of high reflective lining for maximized light and heat control. The tent features a sturdy tubular metal frame with 2 heavy duty support bars and 2 robust metal rings for securing lights and other greenhouse equipment according to your needs. Newly redesigned heavy duty metal push-lock corners for easy tool free assembly.
- Engineered with durable reinforced zippers for easy set up and multiple intake/exhaust ports that improve vapor and moisture control. The ports allow you to implement ductwork, fans, filters, and electric appliances. See exact specifications in description.
- Easy clean up - includes a removable reflective waterproof floor pan ensures a clean and enclosed environment for your plants to flourish. A window offers the convenience of checking on your plants without opening the grow tent.
- Large zippered door allows you to set up your plants and growing equipment with ease. Grow tent measures: 30”L x 18”W x 36”H
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits all year around! You control the climate and lighting so you can grow any plant in any place safely and easily! The tent is designed with an interior layer of highly reflective lining for maximized light and heat control to ensure an optimal growing environment. The tent features a sturdy tubular metal frame construction with heavy duty support bars for hanging lights and 100% metal push-lock corners for easy tool free assembly. The reflective interior lining of the grow tent has multiple intake/exhaust ports that improve vapor and moisture control. The ports allow you to implement ductwork, fans, filters, and electric appliances.
- 12” x 12” viewing window offers convenient checking of your plants without needing to open the grow tent
- Two 4” ducting ports
- Three 6” ducting ports
- Two heavy duty support bars for hanging lights and other equipment
- Two robust metal rings for easy attachment to accessories
- Three micro mesh pre filters
- An attached hook to keep the door open while you work
- Material – Oxford fabric: 600D x 300D / Reflectivity: 80 – 85% / Pole Thickness: .6”
- Size – 30 inches long x 18 inches wide x 36 inches tall
- Style - D Door Opening
Newly Re-designed Features
- Double re-enforced seams for light leak protection
- Metal Connectors with push release for a more secure setup
- Stronger zippers for more durable usage
- Double Duct port enclosures to avoid light leaks
- One large door for easy in and out access
If you have any trouble while setting up your grow tent please don’t try forcing anything. Instead please send us a message and we will be glad to assist you throughout the setup process.
Compare with similar items
24"x24"x36"Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Obeservation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 2'x2' (24"x24"x36")
VIVOSUN 30"x18"x36" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing
CoolGrows 2x2x4 Feet Small Indoor Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent (24"x 24"x 48")
TopoLite Full Range Multiple Sized 24"x24"x48" Indoor Grow Tent Room 600D Mylar Hydroponic Growing Plant w/ Plastic Corner (24"X24"x48")
GROWNEER [2018 UPGRADED] Mylar 4' x 2' 600D Grow Tent w/Easy View Window and Floor Tray for Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||CoolGrows||VIVOSUN||ValueBox Direct||ledlightchina||AUXO Direct|
|Size||30"Lx18"Wx36"H||24"x24"x36"||30"x18"x36"||24"x24"x48"||24"X24"x48"||Grow Tent 2'x4'|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Are the dimensions acurate? Is it durable? Does light leak from it, the list goes on. But I figured, for the price, it's worth a shot. I'm glad I made this choice. I Needed something for sprouts/ babies. If your looking to grow multiple full grown plants. You'll be disappointed. Itll fit maybe two grown plants but one would be more appropriate.
•durable material, very thick threading
• I didn't find any light leaks, there's flaps that fold over the zippers to prevent any light From escaping.
•very good mylar (inside reflective material) I was skeptical at first but it gets really bright inside. and holds all the light in.
•zippers tend to get stuck on material. But pretty easy to put back on track. Just don't get frustrated and force it because I could see it ripping off. Material is strong but everything has its breaking point so be careful. Luckily there's a little Velcro door you can open if you just want to check on your babies.
•the box that it was delivered in, was not discreet. it said "grow tent " and "GRW TNT" on it. If you have no reason to hide your growing hobbies then go for it. But I know my 420 community are particular with what they let others see. Just a heads up.
Hoped this review helped.
It is both small and compact, while providing an excellent space for growing my smaller indoor plants. The mylar fabric is very strong, and while "smelly" at first, a quick airing out over night eliminates any "new" odors it carried. The frame is very sturdy, adequate in strength and extremely light, making transporting this thing a breeze. The zippers are some of the best zippers I have seen on a grow tent. One of my zippers continually caught on the mylar flap that covered the inside of the zipper but after a few nights the zipper "loosened" up and no longer catches on it at all.
The tent has an excellent array of vents and ducts for cable management and air flow. There are two large ducts near the top of the unit on the left and right sides and two smaller ones on the back side of the tent, one located near the top and one on the bottom. Two vents with a very strong velcro cover also allow for passive airflow or viewing of plants if needed. There is also one very large duct on the top of the tent which can be used to cable management or more air flow. All of the ducts have inner AND outer draw string cord lockers which allow you to open and close any vent of your choosing. The vents and windows have mylar flaps covering them attached by velcro.
What I like about the door is that it has a little loop/hook on the inside which, when the door is fully unzipped, attaches to a small hoop on the side of the unit. This allows the door to remain open and out of the way. I also greatly enjoy the small plastic, covered window on the front door which allows me to view my plants, as well as all the important stuff such as temps/humidity, without having to fully open the door and preserving the inside climate.
I purchased one of the tents initially and loved it, so I purchased another. A plus to their small size is that I was able to stack them on top of each other, allowing me to save room and have better access to the top one (which I store smaller plants that require more attending to).
Though there are a few things I would improve upon with the tent;
*make the door hook a hook rather than a hook clasp.
*add hooks to the little velcro covers for the vents and window
*add more rails to the top of the tent.
The tent comes with two rails that run perpendicular to each other, one short and one long. Because I have two tents, I found using both of the same size rails in each tent a much better solution. My bottom tend has the two shorter rails for hanging socket lamps and the top tent has the two longer rails for hanging large LED arrays.
Overall I think this is a fantastic product and will definitely be looking out for this brand in the future. 5 stars.