MILLIARD Horticulture D-Door 36" x 36" x 73" 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window, Great for Indoor Planting and Early Seedling Starters
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits all year around! You control the climate and lighting so you can grow any plant in any place safely and easily!
- An interior layer of high reflective lining for maximized light and heat control. The tent features a sturdy tubular metal frame with 3 heavy duty support bars and 4 robust metal rings for securing lights and other greenhouse equipment according to your needs. Newly redesigned heavy duty metal push-lock corners for easy tool free assembly.
- Engineered with durable reinforced zippers for easy set up and multiple intake/exhaust ports that improve vapor and moisture control. The ports allow you to implement ductwork, fans, filters, and electric appliances. See exact specifications in description.
- Easy clean up - includes a removable reflective waterproof floor pan ensures a clean and enclosed environment for your plants to flourish. A window offers the convenience of checking on your plants without opening the grow tent.
- Large zippered door allows you to set up your plants and growing equipment with ease. Grow tent measures: 36”L x 36”W x 73”H
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits all year around! You control the climate and lighting so you can grow any plant in any place safely and easily! The tent is designed with an interior layer of highly reflective lining for maximized light and heat control to ensure an optimal growing environment. The tent features a sturdy tubular metal frame construction with heavy duty support bars for hanging lights and 100% metal push-lock corners for easy tool free assembly. The reflective interior lining of the grow tent has multiple intake/exhaust ports that improve vapor and moisture control. The ports allow you to implement ductwork, fans, filters, and electric appliances.
- 12” viewing window offers convenient checking of your plants without needing to open the grow tent
- Two 4” ducting ports
- Five 8” ducting ports
- Three heavy duty support bars for hanging lights and other equipment
- Four robust metal rings for easy attachment to accessories
- Three micro mesh pre filters
- An attached hook to keep the door open while you work
- Material – Oxford fabric: 600D x 300D / Reflectivity: 80 – 85% / Pole Thickness: .6”
- Size – 36 inches long x 36 inches wide x 73 inches tall
- Style - D Door opening
New D-Door Style Tent
- Double re-enforced seams for light leak protection
- Metal Connectors with push release for a more secure setup
- Stronger zippers for more durable usage
- Double Duct port enclosures to avoid light leaks
- One large door for easy in and out access
If you have any trouble while setting up your grow tent please don’t try forcing anything. Instead please send us a message and we will be glad to assist you throughout the setup process.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: email from Seller. They are offering a refund or replacement (picked refund). Apologized for problems. Nice to know they stand by product.
Size --- The size of this tent is great for approximately 4-6 baby/small plants. As for adult/flowering plants, you may get 2-3 plants ,depending on size (approximately 4' tall, 15"-18" diameter).
Durability --- The material is pretty good quality. It is not as heavy as some more expensive tents, but it does hold up and not too easy to tear. The zippers slide with ease and the utility bars can hold weight without bowing. I currently have two 450w led lights, and a 6" inline fan hanging from the bars. The stings to close up the duct holes are durable, I'm not afraid of ripping/breaking them when opening/closing, pulling on them. (Unlike a different brand tent I have).
The tent does have slight light leakage in some areas around the zipper, but I do not worry with it too much. I could probably flatten the zipper cover flaps to prevent this, but as I said light leaks out but not in so I don't worry.
Pros - Heavy duty, removable tray liner for easy clean up
Sturdy frame and light bars
Above average shell and drawstrings
Cons - (Barely) Little light leakage around areas of zipper.
This would have been 5 stars had there been zero leaks. This tent is near perfect.
I my opinion this is well designed and built. With a heavy denier and reflective interior skin. The zippers are heavy duty and installed with light flaps to blot out light. I checked the welds on the angle connectors and found all to be very sound and adequate if not over kill a bit. unique packaging insures you get all the parts needed and listed. I set the tent up in 30 minutes and found it not difficult. It would be simpler if you have a friend help at the last steps to put on the skin.
Looking at it assembled it appears as a single person Ice Shanty, And I am contemplating on buying a second one just for that.
Very happy with purchase