MILLIARD Horticulture D-Door 36" x 36" x 73" 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window, Great for Indoor Planting and Early Seedling Starters
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits all year around! You control the climate and lighting so you can grow any plant in any place safely and easily!
- An interior layer of high reflective lining for maximized light and heat control. The tent features a sturdy tubular metal frame with 3 heavy duty support bars and 4 robust metal rings for securing lights and other greenhouse equipment according to your needs. Newly redesigned heavy duty metal push-lock corners for easy tool free assembly.
- Engineered with durable reinforced zippers for easy set up and multiple intake/exhaust ports that improve vapor and moisture control. The ports allow you to implement ductwork, fans, filters, and electric appliances. See exact specifications in description.
- Easy clean up - includes a removable reflective waterproof floor pan ensures a clean and enclosed environment for your plants to flourish. A window offers the convenience of checking on your plants without opening the grow tent.
- Large zippered door allows you to set up your plants and growing equipment with ease. Grow tent measures: 36”L x 36”W x 73”H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||$64.99||$79.99||$73.99||See price in cart||$105.85||$71.13|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nilmee||VIVOSUN||ValueBox Direct||HydroBros||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black/Green||Black||—||—||Black / Purple||—|
|Size||D-Style 36"Lx36"Wx73"H||2'x4' Grow Tent||36"x36"x72"||—||48"x48"x80"||—|
- 12” viewing window offers convenient checking of your plants without needing to open the grow tent
- Two 4” ducting ports
- Five 8” ducting ports
- Three heavy duty support bars for hanging lights and other equipment
- Four robust metal rings for easy attachment to accessories
- Three micro mesh pre filters
- An attached hook to keep the door open while you work
- Material – Oxford fabric: 600D x 300D / Reflectivity: 80 – 85% / Pole Thickness: .6”
- Size – 36 inches long x 36 inches wide x 73 inches tall
- Style - D Door opening
New D-Door Style Tent
- Double re-enforced seams for light leak protection
- Metal Connectors with push release for a more secure setup
- Stronger zippers for more durable usage
- Double Duct port enclosures to avoid light leaks
- One large door for easy in and out access
If you have any trouble while setting up your grow tent please don’t try forcing anything. Instead please send us a message and we will be glad to assist you throughout the setup process.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Size --- The size of this tent is great for approximately 4-6 baby/small plants. As for adult/flowering plants, you may get 2-3 plants ,depending on size (approximately 4' tall, 15"-18" diameter).
Durability --- The material is pretty good quality. It is not as heavy as some more expensive tents, but it does hold up and not too easy to tear. The zippers slide with ease and the utility bars can hold weight without bowing. I currently have two 450w led lights, and a 6" inline fan hanging from the bars. The stings to close up the duct holes are durable, I'm not afraid of ripping/breaking them when opening/closing, pulling on them. (Unlike a different brand tent I have).
The tent does have slight light leakage in some areas around the zipper, but I do not worry with it too much. I could probably flatten the zipper cover flaps to prevent this, but as I said light leaks out but not in so I don't worry.
Pros - Heavy duty, removable tray liner for easy clean up
Sturdy frame and light bars
Above average shell and drawstrings
Cons - (Barely) Little light leakage around areas of zipper.
This would have been 5 stars had there been zero leaks. This tent is near perfect.
I my opinion this is well designed and built. With a heavy denier and reflective interior skin. The zippers are heavy duty and installed with light flaps to blot out light. I checked the welds on the angle connectors and found all to be very sound and adequate if not over kill a bit. unique packaging insures you get all the parts needed and listed. I set the tent up in 30 minutes and found it not difficult. It would be simpler if you have a friend help at the last steps to put on the skin.
Looking at it assembled it appears as a single person Ice Shanty, And I am contemplating on buying a second one just for that.
Very happy with purchase
It arrived quickly, thanks to prime, and the setup was relatively easy. It took 2 of us less than 10 minutes to put the whole thing together. Getting the cover itself on is slightly challenging, but nothing overwhelming with two people. Another reviewer mentioned that theirs ripped when being put on to the frame - but i find this hard to believe. It's snug, but if you're patient and gently pull until it's just right it should slip on without any rips.
The tent has 3 vents at the bottom (left side, right side, and back side), which can remain down (to prevent light from escaping) or can be Velcro'd up, to allow for more air flow. There are 2 small sleeves for cords, 1 at the top left in the back, and one at the bottom left on the left wall. There are 2 6" exhaust sleeves, one at the bottom right on the back and one on the top of the tent (also right side). Each door flap can be secured open with the use of velcro on the outsides of the tent, which is a nice feature to keep the doors from hitting you while you tend to your plants. There is even a window on the front right door flap to allow you to look in at your plants without unzipping the whole thing.
There are some minor pinhole leaks, and the cord and exhaust sleeves are less than light proof - which is why I give this 4 stars. For the price, however, you can't beat it. When I first set the tent up I was using 6 23/27 watt CFL bulbs (before my HID kit arrived) and the tent did a great job of keeping that light in. However, the 400w MH HID bulb is quite a bit more intense, and causes a few more leaks. I did fix a few of the larger pinhole leaks with aluminum tape - and that worked nicely.
Initial reaction after it went up was joy, we were really happy to finally have a nice tent to grow in! Along with this I also ordered a carbon filter and exhaust fan kit, 400w HID kit, grounded timers, ducting, aluminum tape, and a thermometer/humidity gauge. The tent frame supports all of the equipment with no issue. I have each piece of equipment hanging from the cross bars (light + hood + ballast, carbon filter + fan). The only issue I have is keeping the tent at the optimal temperature. After installing the HID light the temperature skyrocketed to 106 degrees F. I decided to raise the light up, open all the vent flaps fully, and add two more fans for circulation into the tent, which allowed the temperature to drop to about 87 degrees F. In order to lower the temperature in the tent to the appropriate 78 degrees I had to use the dimmer function on my HID ballast, cutting the intensity to 50%. The tent is in a rather small room, so this is something to consider. I must note that this is not fault of the tent itself - but rather poor planning on my part, and underestimation of the intensity and heat of HID lighting.
Overall, I think this is a great beginners tent, or even more advanced. If you're looking for something with absolutely 0 light leaks - you may need to look elsewhere.