Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 438 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on July 31, 2014
The first one of these I ordered came without a memory card, the accessory to clip it to your shirt was broken and the microphone barely picked up any sound. The replacement came shipped in a regular envelope with no protection whatsoever. The box was crushed, but somehow the camera and accessories survived and it worked as well as these things seem to work.

This product is FALSELY ADVERTISED!, which I must admit I suspected when ordering it. The camera resolution is 320x240 and is stretched to 720x480 by software when used in camcorder mode. This accomplishes nothing but a fuzzy video and wasted space on the memory card, the maximum supported by this camera ("new" model) is 8GB. When used in webcam mode, the video is in its native resolution of 320x240 and averages 5-6 frames per second. Both of this model of camera were this way and other cameras work fine (including even cheaper cameras). I tried pressing the reset buttons also. It is not a computer or operator issue. The angle on the lens is so tight that when standing 2-3 feet from another person, you would need two cameras to get their whole face.

The audio on the one with the good mic is decent but has a very flat sound.
on December 9, 2013
It's an okay camera. The audio isn't super clear and neither is the camera. I remember when the first digital cameras and video cameras came out-- they worked and we were excited to have the technology, but the resolution was average at best. The camera is cheap, feels cheap, the video resolution is low, but it does work as advertised. It's easy to understand how to use, but you forget once the instructions are gone. Reg light or blue light? Is it on or waiting to turn on? I can't remember. Just push the button and it always works.

We tested it in the house and it's passable for $20. The kids like it. Then we stuck it in this: Estes 2454 Sky Trax Flying Model Rocket Kit -- and the fun began. The video was terrible, the sound was horrific, but we had a ball and were able to get a few stills out of the video to use as a picture.

I wouldn't buy it again, but we were looking for something to stick in a rocket and send up.....
on January 6, 2016
Did not receive what was posted!! The image is of the dvr with the slide button, I received a dvr with the push button;there is a definite difference between the two!! The slide button version is the superior dvr in my opinion!!

The slide button dvr is much sturdier and more likely to last longer (I've had several mini dvrs!!), not worth my time to send unit back!!!
review image review image
on June 19, 2015
This was a very low quality camera. We charged it and tested it out and it seemed extremely zoomed in and that was a huge disappointment. We were hoping to use this to attach to our cat to see where she runs off to but when the camera is so zoomed in you can't see anything because the cat is so low to the ground. This biggest benefit was the size and the price but they always say you get what you pay for. Definitely waiting for a camera this size with better quality that doesn't have zoom problems.
on February 22, 2014
The first day I received the camera, I was so ecstatic and quickly opened the packaged and set the camera on charge via usb to pc.
Nice quality for the price, included an 8gb micro-sd, clips, and a silicon case. Even test recorded and it worked fine.

Left it to charge over-night for a full battery. Woke up the next morning and decided to play with my new camera, it worked fine again. But, later that day, the blue LED didn't light up like normal when charging, so I unplugged the charger and tried to turn it on.

Didn't work. Hasn't charged all day, and hasn't turned on. Haven't tried a USB Outlet adapter yet, but I will.

Would rate 4/5 stars if my product wasn't faulty. Definitely disappointed.
on June 14, 2015
I know it's an expensive camera. I know you should't expect much from a dv camera that only costs $11. But, I expected a little better than what it is. How about some software so it's easier to set the time/date stamp at least. Look, it works. It records color video at a supposed 30 fps. It even records audio. Although, don't have the windows down if you care about the quality of the audio. The wind noise this picks up is terrible. Hey it works..Hey it's only $11. I say spend a little more and get a better unit. Especially if you are gathering video footage for legal or investigative purposes.
on December 25, 2013
I like these camera's... I use them for serving court documents... It cuts out the he said / she said bull that I often run into... Now I know there are a lot of different sellers of this product out there.... I have owned four of them... The first will no longer take a charge... It lasted about four months.... used it several time a day.... The second is still working but the battery charge does not last that long... The third one that I ordered was dead on arrival and will not take or hold a charge... The seller allowed me to return it and refunded the money... The fourth one I've had about two weeks. The power button would not turn it on. It would push in and get stuck... I opened the case, and placed a spacer behind the battery causing tension on the case and battery... It works just fine now... and the battery is holding up great... I wish the memory would hold the date and time for longer periods of time... Would make it easier to archive....
on February 28, 2015
Received the device and the front black cover was barely hanging onto the device. After holding it in my hand, it finally fell off and had to be glued back on. Plugged the device into the provided charger and left it to charge for about an hour and noticed that the standby/status lights didn't illuminate. Unplugged the device from the charger and inserted a fresh Micro SD card, attempted multiple times to turn the device on; but was unsuccessful. Plugged the device back into the charger with the SD card still inserted and the status lights illuminated. I let it charge for about 3 hours and I tried to turn it on again, but it failed to turn on. Both red and blue led lights were still on. The manual stated that there should have been a cd with software on it, but there wasn't. This device has not worked, isn't working and now isn't charging. Waste of money.
on April 7, 2015
I've tried attaching to my shirt, backpack and bicycle, either way, I'm quite surprised with the quality of the video. I know it's not a night vision but for a video camera that's only $10 it's pretty awesome.
on September 27, 2015
friggin CRAP. Tried to get it to sync with my laptop, this piece of S*** straight up uploaded a VIRUS into my laptop! Prior to that, it wouldn't sync without going to a whole website to download a few dozen thinga just to register the item, and it never registered. Got a brand new virus though. That part of this item apparently worked f*ckin fine.