MINI Whitlox Wood-Fired Forge (Without Blower)
|Price:||$125.00 + $25.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$24.00 (16%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trench-shaped firebed focuses hot charcoal at draft for maximum heat.
- Dual insulation of kaowool and firebrick protects forge body and concentrates heat.
- Compact size (13x12x9") is ideal for many projects.
- Forge design optimized for readily available wood fuel for self-sufficiency.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Whitlox Homestead
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Whitlox Wood-Fired Forge is designed to use raw wood or charcoal as a blacksmithing fuel. The trench shape allows the wood on top to bake, and funnel down to an intensely heated zone at the bottom of the V. The body of the Mini Forge is made from 11 gauge steel, and is extremely sturdy. Kaowool (mineral fiber batting) protects the forge body from heat and abrasion, while the fire bricks offer additional insulation and protection. Assembly required. NOTE: Blower NOT included.
Satisfaction guaranteed, return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Top customer reviews
I also bought a cheap hairdryer and a piece of 3" duct and used this instead of a manual blower. I am happy and so is my son.
Most recent customer reviews
Use 2 inch by 2 inch pieces of wood, usually, I will go into my...Read more