- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Sprintex when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code P8ATZOUJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- IMPROVED VERSION ✔ With wider band to provide easy use of our unique minimal wallet
- BLOCK THE THIEVES ✔ Thieves are becoming increasingly smarter in stealing personal information. With the ROCO MINIMALIST RFID Blocking Money Clip, keep your personal information contained within your credit cards safe!
- SUPREME QUALITY ✔ ROCO is committed to designing quality products. It’s for this reason the ROCO MINIMALIST wallet was designed to be ultra slim crafted with a high grade aluminum. Crafted with a patented, flexible silicone band, the ROCO MINIMALIST RFID Blocking Money Clip is highly flexible, yet won't lose its strength & stability.
- ULTRA SLIM ✔ ROCO's engineers desired to create a minimalist wallet which would be perfect for business cards, credit cards, driver’s license, and so much more! It’s elegant, compact design allows for front pocket or rear pocket storage. Even with its slim design, the ROCO MINIMALIST RFID Blocking Money Clip can hold up to 20 cards.
- PREMIER CRAFTSMANSHIP ✔ ROCO pursued an obsessive attention to detail & our wallets are made from top industry standard aluminium metal. Each individual piece is uniquely crafted for superior strength and stability. You’ll love carrying your cards in the ROCO MINIMALIST RFID Blocking Money Clip!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Have you ever lost something and felt the uneasiness in the pit of your stomach? Have you ever had something stolen from you with absolutely NO recourse? Have you ever had your identity stolen and your life ruined? Now is the time to protect yourself and your personal information embedded in your financial cards. Invest in the ROCO RFID Blocking Money Clip TODAY!
What exactly is RFID? RFID is Radio Frequency Identification Denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can be found in credit cards, passports, access cards, or other forms of ID.
✔Increase your security by investing in the single best solution to blocking RFID waves and the theft of your personal information.
✔Carry your wealth in style with the sleek and stylish, aluminum encased wallet. Although slim in size, it can carry up to 20 cards and cash!
✔Quality products through quality contruction has allowed ROCO to provide YOU with a protective wallet that will last you a lifetime. You will never need to buy another wallet again!
Isn’t it time you take back the control from these thieves and stop walking around in fear that your private, personal information is being stolen? Then click on the Add to Cart button now to choose the single best RFID Blocking Money Clip by ROCO today!
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EWZ6EU8
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 28, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Woogwin vs ROCO
Both a very similar with some subtle differences...
Full disclosure... I received the Woogwin version at a reduced rate for a fair review. So that is exactly what I plan to do, by comparing it to another popular version sold on Amazon... the ROCO.
Both products claim they are RFID BLOCKING. I did NOT test this nor is that a compelling reason for me to buy one. I like a slim wallet, I don;t carry cash, and I have lots of cards... so that is the drive for me to get one.
Woogwin: (Woogwin Minimalist Slim Wallet Mens RFID BLOCKING Money Clip )
On 10/6/2016 the price was $8.89, but I received it for $1.99
Plates are made a black plastic.
+ Less expensive - Price today is as low as $6.99
+ Good for lots of cards 20+
+ Cards slide easier in and out... but that is because the band is so lose at 20+ cards
- Edges have a bite to them, especially the corners.
- Not good for 1 - 15 cards, I would fear I would lose my cards.
ROCO: (ROCO Minimalist Aluminum Slim Wallet RFID BLOCKING Money Clip - No.2)
Plates are made of aluminum.
On 10/5/2016 I paid $14.70
+ Comes with two different sized bands... Good small or Large set of cards.
+ Tighter bands. Even on the larger band... it held tight even with less than 15 cards.
+ Has smaller band to hold 2-8 cards easily
+ Edges are smooth with no sharp points.
- Cards are tight.. hard to slide out... but that could be a plus because they are help tight. No fear of them falling out.
The Woogwin is a great price if you plan to carry 16+ Cards.
The ROCO is a little more money but you can hold far less cards at a time.
I can tell that it is a well made, sturdy item. The aluminum is strong and smooth. The rubber bands are thick and powerful. I think that they are just a little too thick and powerful for my use.
Given the strength of the rubber bands, I went ahead and put the larger one on. I am sure that there is no way I could have pulled anything out with the smaller one in place. After trying on the rubber band sizes, I pulled out about half of my wallet contents, places it between the aluminum pieces, and stretched the rubber band into place. I liked how nice and tight and in place everything was. At first I thought it was very tidy and convenient, and then I tried to push the contents up to remove a card, (like the picture shows) and it was impossible. I couldn't remove a single item simply by sliding the contents upward. I had to completely remove the rubber band. The fit is just too tight. Having to remove and replace the rubber band, eliminated all of the tidy and compact benefits.
The advertisement states that the large band can hold up to twelve cards, and I just can't see how that would be possible.
Overall, this just isn't the product for me. Perhaps I am too weak to use it appropriately, or maybe I just have too much stuff. Either way, I couldn't make it work the way I thought it would. I love the compact nature and design, and the addition of the RFID blocking, I just couldn't make it happen.
I received this ROCO Minimalist Aluminum Slim Wallet RFID BLOCKING Money Clip - No.2 - at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. :) I hope that my review is helpful and know that I was in no way swayed by the discounted price. I try to truthfully describe and critique the item to the best of my ability, and usually with a personal touch. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Hopefully it helped!