Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MINIMATE GT Personal Ionic Air Purifier (Classic Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 14, 2013
On flight to and from Italy to U.S. this little gadget helped my allergies and helped reduce the stink of a nearby passenger wearing bad cologne. You can feel the breeze on your face and smell the difference. It is not perfect and will not block strong odors or smoke but I will not fly without it. If you have allergies and have a problem with smelly people sitting near you this is well worth the money.
on March 2, 2014
I'm very sensitive to chemicals and have a hard time with most lotions, perfumes, cleaners, photocopier ink, etc. I purchased this product after reading good reviews. It does work! My friend got into my car and she was wearing perfume that made me have a hard time breathing. I immediately put on this personal air purifier & I didn't have any more problems.
on May 7, 2014
I am extremely sensitive to perfumes and artificial scents such as Febrese and Lysol. I bought this before a recent flight, and don't you know it, had to sit next to someone who must have owned a perfume factory! I almost passed out from HIS fumes before I remembered to turn on my Minimate. Ahhh! Relief! Now I wear it at work, too, to fight the Lysol in the restroom, and my co-workers who believe they need to bath in their perfume. I also wear it in the car as I have to drive through quite a lot of pollution to get from downtown Cleveland to Akron, and my car's air recycler likes to turn itself off at the most inopportune moments. Also, I've worn this almost daily since I purchased it in February, 2014, and the original battery just died yesterday! How did I ever survive before I found this?!
on April 18, 2015
I had high hopes but this cannot keep up with all my coworkers chemical fragrances in their lotions, deodorants, hair sprays, fabric softners, soaps, etc. All that crap is toxic and makes me ill. The laundry junk keeps getting worse and does not fade like it used to. I call it "laundry crack" because fragrance junkies keep wanting more, more, more yet they are poisoning everyone else too.
on May 19, 2013
I purchased 10 of them, one for each member of my family. I bought one for a friend about 7-8 years ago and he has not been sick after he started using it on all flights. Today the flights are very full and people are always coughing and sneezing. I don't want to be without it.
on February 16, 2014
this died after 5 months. The light comes on but no ionizing happens. it was great in the beginning. and yes, i changed the batteries. i tried several different sets of them and all that happens is the light comes on. other than the length of time it functioned properly, it was a great unit. But 90 bucks for 5 months of use, plus batteries during that time, well it is a bit steep. I will buy another one and only from this seller, as another seller's did not work properly. But this time I am well aware of the monthly investment I am making to have this item.
on January 17, 2013
I am having fun with this little thing. I am in class rooms and clinics all day and like the fact that I can have my own little air purifier. This company makes good stuff.
on September 3, 2015
I've been using the Minimate GT Personal Ionic Air Purifier for a couple of years now and I have had great success with it. As someone who has been highly allergic to cats for most of my life, I find these little air purifiers really useful for when I go over to the homes of family members who have cats. By using this product in combination with taking Zyrtec,, Astelin, Singular, and Nasonex, I find that my allergies and asthma are in control when I am in environments where there is massive amounts of cat dander and I can spend all day in such environments without trouble.

My only advice is that if you are going to buy this product and intend to use it regularly, make sure to buy plenty of CR123A 3v lithium batteries. I find that I tend to replace the battery in this product once every 30 days.
on April 2, 2015
I have asthma and I am extremely sensitive to odors. People wash their hands with soap in the bathroom and that odor travels with them. THey surely have a need to wash their hands; unfortunately, the smell makes me ill. I had pretty much tried not go out much until I got this little gadget. I works great..
on March 25, 2015
These are great in rooms with paint/varnish or being in a room with smokers that just came in from a smoke break. They also help against the weird smells of rental cars. It started out quiet, but had gradually gotten so noisy I had to be pretty desperate to use it. But I looked at it from the top and saw it looked sort of dusty. I poked at it very gently with a small bit of metal and must have knocked loose some lint that had gotten deposited on it. It is now quiet again. I did have one die on me after a few months, but the original (and now quiet again) one is working great.