MINIRIG 2 Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker - 80 Hour Battery - Premium Stereo Sound - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SOUND FIRST - The MINIRIG portable Bluetooth speaker includes a single custom high efficiency 3” driver, which is able to connect with the air to achieve a clear and balanced full-range sound in all directions. With powerful bass, clean mid-range and detailed treble, you can enjoy your music exactly as intended.
- MORE THAN A WEEKEND OF PLAYTIME - Simply turn on, connect and you can enjoy up to 80 hours of playtime anywhere (average battery life of 40 hours)! You can even use it to charge your smartphone, making it the perfect camping companion.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY - Ability to remember up to 8 devices and connect to 2 devices at the same time. Add a second MINIRIG for truly immersive wireless stereo sound. And for those analog enthusiasts you can use a cable to output Bluetooth audio, perfect for link-ups.
- SMARTPHONE & TABLET APP AVAILABLE - Intuitive and simple to use with just a single button, its the perfect speaker for technophobes. However, if you want to dig deeper and take your MINIRIG further, just download the free smartphone and tablet app for easy access to advanced features allowing you to monitor, control and configure your MINIRIG.
- INCLUDES - MINIRIG Bluetooth speaker, audio aux cable, USB power cable , and quality nylon padded zip case.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology with support for APTX high quality audio streaming.
- Ability to connect two MINIRIGs wirelessly for stereo sound or double the volume.
- Ability to remember up to 8 devices and connect to 2 devices at the same time (multipoint).
- Ability to output Bluetooth audio via the two 3.5mm jack sockets– to link up and connect other MINIRIGs or MINIRIG subwoofer or connect to a hi-fi as Bluetooth receiver.
- Two 3.5mm sockets which work as both audio inputs and outputs allowing easy daisy chaining and different configuration possibilities
- Best in class battery life: Max 80 hours
- Unique power cable has USB power “in” and USB power “out” to charge the MINIRIG and to charge other devices from the MINIRIG.
- Can be used to charge phone up to 3 times.
- Larger than normal 3” speaker driver with clear natural sound and high efficiency.
- Powerful 15W amplifier and unique adaptive audio electronics.This enables the MINIRIG to be the loudest portable speaker on the market for its size.
- Android and iOS app available.
- Huge number of features available via the app: mute, gain control, left/right/mono, switch devices (multipoint), stereo pairing and Bluetooth device re-naming.
- Weight: 15.5oz
- Driver: 3” with Neodymium Motor System
- Frequency Response: 75-20,000HZ
- Battery Life: 80 hr (low volume) –40 hr (average use) –15 hr (maximum volume)
- Bluetooth Range: 10-50 Meters (Line-of Sight)
- Charging Time: 6-8 Hours
- Audio Input/Output: 2X3.5 mm Mini Jack Socket
- Construction: Anodized Aluminum and Polycarbonate
-Maximum Output: 100DB
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Minirig has fantastic sound and great battery life at full volume ...... around 6 to 8 hours, and it is the LOUDEST and cleanest sounding compact portable speaker for it's size that I have ever heard in my life , and it weighs less than two pounds and fits in the palm of your hand !!!!!! The Go+Play weighs almost 8 pounds and it does sound very good....... BUT IT DOES NOT PUT OUT ENOUGH VOLUME and the DiamondBoxx M plays almost twice as loud and sounds far superior in almost every way imaginable !
Now let's get back to the Minirig.....I can do one major thing with the Minirig that I can't do with any of the other top of the line portable speakers that I previously mentioned......."I can pick up the Minirig and carry it in the palm of one hand" !!! It weighs almost nothing, so I can also carry it in a "big" pocket or I can hook it onto my pants belt loops or I can hook it onto a backpack , and the list goes on and on because the Minirig is very small and very light and plays really LOUD "especially for it's size" and it sounds great !
It is sooooo easy to pick up and take this small and light and great sounding LOUD portable speaker with you, until you almost forget about all of your other much larger portable speakers ! The bottom line is ...... if I could only have one portable speaker... the Minirig wound be my number one choice, not because it sounds the best "the DiamondBoxx sounds better", not because it is the loudest....some of my bigger speakers are a little louder....... But when you find a one pound speaker that fits in the palm of your hand and plays loud enough to make you loose your hearing and still sounds great , and you can take it with you anywhere you go, and it is so small and so light until you hardly notice that you have it with you.......... THAT IS AN IDEAL SPEAKER !
On the other hand if you want the the best sounding and one of the Loudest portable speakers available "and you don't mind carrying around a 10 pound plus speaker" check out The DiamondBoxx L and also check out the much smaller but almost as loud DiamondBoxx M !
If you don't want to pay $500 plus for a portable speaker "The Aiwa Exos-9 is the best under $300 portable speaker you can buy !!!!!
In sum, if you aren't expecting much, you'll be very surprised. But, if you have discerning ears, you might be disappointed.
1. 50 hour battery life - is misleading. It could theoretically achieve that on low volume setting. On high volume you get only 10 hours, somewhere around 20 hours on typical medium volume use.
2. The speaker has 2 aux audio ports for low gain and high gain. Both require an actual wire (provided) to sound device. The Bluetooth connection does not have high/low gain setting, and I think it's max volume output is lower than wired high gain.
3. This one is what I took 1 start away for: the speaker is advertised as a power bank for secondary use to charge other devices. However, both input and output it can handle are only 5V/500mAh. That kind of output current is insufficient to charge 95% of the devices out there and with only 0.5A input current it takes like 6-8 hours to fully charge the speaker from drained state. Both, input and output specs are way below average for something that is meant to be a power bank.
4. The power/battery LED turns red when the battery runs low, but it's just one round small indicator, with no progress bar or percentages, so it's not really clear how much battery you have left when it turns red. Could be 2% or it could be 25%
Most recent customer reviews