Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
MIONIX SARGAS Large Gaming Mouse Pad - L - Black (MNX-04-25002-G)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Optimized material to improve tracking performance
- Water repellent enhanced material compound
- Non-slip grip on natural rubber base and laser cut edges
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mionix Sargas is made of a durable microfiber cloth material with slightly more friction than coated mousepads. The special microfiber surface counteracts data loss and improves the sensor tracking performance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The feeling of the cloth on hand is nice and so is the design on the left but that's about it. It's extremely thin, the edges aren't stitched (which is no big deal for me) but the actual glide of the pad is far too slow for initial motion and gliding. If you're a more casual gamer or higher sensitivity it might be ok but honestly I'd pass this one over and go for the Alioth version which I also have and it's superior - I have a more detailed review there. Also the cut on this pad is weird - the bottom part curves inward and then outward again... this makes no sense to me
Be warned that a lot of Mionix's boxes that they ship their mousepads in are damaged because they shipped them cheaply from sweden to the united states - instead of giving them proper protection in boxes they shipped them in bags? Which were damaged in transit - I know this because I've ordered directly from their site and got one from sweden and the way it was packed was just asking for it to be damaged. However the mousepads inside were not harmed for all of them
So if you're looking at these two mionix products - the Alioth is the choice for you which I rate a 5/5 compared to a 3/5 of the Sargas. Alioth is just better in every way.
And if you're looking for a safe buy - the QCK Heavy is by far the most consistent/durable mousepad around - although the build quality on it is cheap it still outlasts basically all competitors - the cheap middle layer can result in you getting one with bumps though. Not to go off-topic but the qck and alioth are sort of comparable. Basically the point I'm getting to again is buy the Alioth and not the Sargas. I think they should discontinue the Sargas and just focus on their Alioth production.
- Aesthetically looks very good. Matches my Castor when setting it the "Mionx yellow-green" hue.
- Tracking is very smooth; the pad is quite low friction for a cloth pad.
- The edges of the pad are already freighing at the bottom near where I'm resting my arm. This is quite disappointing given how much I like how it looks and feels. To compare, I have a 18 month old Steelseries QCK whose edges still haven't freighed.
Other thoughts: Over all I'm happy with it and will continue to use it. However, unless Mionix improves the stitching on the edges of these pads, I don't think I can recommend it over its other $10 competitors (such as the QCK).