MIRA Vacuum Insulated Travel Water Bottle | Leak-proof Double Walled Stainless Steel Cola Shape Sports Water Bottle | No Sweating, Keeps Your Drink Hot & Cold
|Price:||$12.50 - $18.95|
- Sturdy, Durable Quality: This sleek and rugged sports water bottle is made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that will not break. It is crafted and designed to last and should not rust. Better than using plastic or glass water bottles!
- Perfect Size: Choose between 25 oz or 17 oz - the right capacity to fit your daily hydration needs. You can also store milk or coffee. The stainless steel repels any lingering flavors. Put your portable sports water bottle in your gym bag, backpack or briefcase as your daily companion.
- Keeps Cold 24 hrs, Hot 12 hrs: Take this easy to carry portable water bottle while hiking, biking, shopping or leave it at the office. While sitting anywhere in any temperature condition, your cold drink will stay perfectly chilled up to 24 hours or your coffee, tea or hot drink will keep hot for up to 12 hours. The insulated water bottle is a great gift for any occasion for family or friends.
- Easy Flow: The open mouth allows the water to stream out while on the go to help you stay hydrated. The double walled vacuum insulated water bottle allows for easy filling and cleaning. Even when filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat. No coaster needed!
- No Leaking: The travel water bottle comes with a leak proof, insulated, BPA and Phthalates free cap. The stainless steel lid will prevent any accidental spills. This multifunctional water bottle is easy to grab, while you are on the go. Please do NOT store sugary drinks in the water bottle for more than 24 hours. Please do not over-tighten the lid and do not force it open.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Mira Guard Technology
The Perfect Water Bottle
Multiple Colors and Sizes
Mira is all about adventure, style, and sustainability. We've created BPA free, reusable, and vacuum insulated stainless steel product lines that offer a greener alternative to plastic products.
At Mira Brands, we believe in giving back to our community. We support the Community Water Center that provides access to clean, safe and affordable drinking water to all.
Buy with Confidence
We offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend. I have no idea how much my wife spent on this puppy but it was worth it. Buy it. You're welcome.
I was pretty disappointed when it arrived though because the wrap used on the bottle ended up overlapping and folding in odd places. It gives the bottle an overall cheap-looking and sloppy appearance. It wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't on every side of the bottle. If I knew their designed bottles had this effect I would have stuck with a solid bottle. I wrote to the company afterwards and was told that this is a normal effect for some of their designs. I wish I had known that BEFORE I spent my money on it because it really makes for an ugly effect with the design I purchased.
So if you want a MIRA brand bottle, stick with one of their solid color options.
*Keeps liquid ice cold all day long.
---We filled this in the morning, around 7 am, before a long day in the Florida heat at Disney World. At 4pm it still had ice in it! As long as the liquid you put in it is cold, it will keep it cold.
---I have gotten so many compliments on this bottle at work and on the go. (My boss still thinks I am drinking out of a wooden pepper grinder, but she's getting used to it).
*Fits easily into a backpack side pocket and cupholders.
---There is a gasket in the top that forms a really nice seal so you never have to worry if it tips over in your bag. It will not leak.
*Easy to clean
---I use a baby bottle brush to clean it out about once a week (but I only ever put water in it).
---This really has nothing to do with the company, it's just small. I wish I had bought a bigger one. Because it is double walled for insulation it seems like it would hold more than it does. Its a 17 oz bottle so you'll just need to refill a few times to throughout the day.
Short of it: this MIRA bottle is just as good as the more expensive S'well.
A notable difference between the MIRA and the S'well is the bottom of the bottle. Go ahead and pull up a picture. Notice that the bottom of the S'well is like a standard soda bottle, whereas the MIRA is more like a wine bottle. That's because the MIRA also has a rubber base which helps to keep the bottle from slipping. This was a nice touch, and one I didn't expect (because I hadn't looked at the bottle closely enough).
Other than that, the two bottles offer pretty much the same protection, tactile feel, and overall quality, at least from where I stand now. They both keep tour colds cold and your hots hot. In fact, I've left my MIRA in 95+ degree weather in my car for a few hours (110+ inside the car), and sure enough, my iced drink wasn't just still cold, it was still iced. The only down side--which I should have expected--was that both the cap and the mouth were hot to the touch, making it difficult to drink from right away.
Overal, I would buy this bottle again if the need arose. I don't suppose there's a better testimonial for a product than that.
If you like cold water, get this. If you like your hot beverages staying hot, get this. If you don't care whether your water is room temperature, maybe just get a $2 water bottle.
The bottle I purchased was also beautiful! The wood grain design is very chic, and I feel great taking the bottle with me everywhere. The 25oz bottle is tall, so doesn't always fit where it's convenient (I.e. Under the cold water spout at my job's water cooler, on a shelf in the fridge), but it helps me drink more water if I have more capacity.