MIRA Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle | Leak-proof Double Walled Cola Shape Bottle | Keeps Drinks Cold for 24 hours & Hot for 12 hours
|Price:||$12.00 - $18.50|
- Sturdy, Durable Quality: This sleek and rugged sports water bottle is made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that will not break. It is crafted and designed to last and should not rust. Better than using plastic or glass water bottles!
- Perfect Size: The capacity is large enough to fit your daily hydration needs. You can also store milk or coffee. The stainless steel repels any lingering flavors. Put your portable sports water bottle in your gym bag, backpack or briefcase as your daily companion. Can also fit in most auto cup holders.
- Keeps Cold 24 hrs, Hot 12 hrs: Take this easy to carry portable water bottle while hiking, biking, shopping or leave it at the office. While sitting anywhere in any temperature condition, your cold drink will stay perfectly chilled up to 24 hours or your coffee, tea or hot drink will keep hot for up to 12 hours. The insulated water bottle is a great gift for any occasion for family or friends.
- Easy Flow: The open mouth allows the water to stream out while on the go to help you stay hydrated. The double walled vacuum insulated water bottle allows for easy filling and cleaning. Even when filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat. No coaster needed!
- No Leaking: The travel water bottle comes with a leak proof, insulated, BPA and Phthalates free cap. The stainless steel lid will prevent any accidental spills. This multifunctional water bottle is easy to grab, while you are on the go.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MIRA Cascade Solid Color Bottles
High Quality Stainless Steel and Vacuum Insulated Bottles
Perfect for many situations, take your MIRA bottle on a mountain adventure, to the pool or to school. MIRA bottles are made to last and can keep your beverages hot or cold based on your usage needs. Take hot tea or coffee with you up the mountain or cold water or beer to the beach.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Insulation keeps liquids cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours
- No sweating
- BPA Free Cap
Multiple sizes and colors
MIRA Cascade Bottles come in various color and size options. They are available in solid colors as well as patterns.
- Make a statement. Choose a color that works for you.
- Throw it into your purse or gym bag
- Multiple Sizes- 17 Oz or 2 cups and 25 Oz or 3 cups
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seller: I received it from MIRA Brands in two days with my Prime shipping. It came in a plastic bag which was inside a cardboard box. Not fancy like the S'well cylinder boxes I see in stores but intact, and gift-wrap/gift-bag ready. I noticed/felt one tiny light grey blemish (one dot) in the finish on the body when I inspected it closely but nothing warranting a call to customer service as defective/damaged.
- I tried it for a week during my 2-3 hour walks through hot, humid, August in NYC weather. Whenever I took a sip, I enjoyed cold water. I can say that the water stays cold for 10 hours indoors because my last refill during nightly reading stays cold until the next morning.
- Because of the double walled construction, there is no condensation collecting on the outside of the bottle. This means I no longer have to put paper towels around my water bottles when I put them into my purse to keep my bag and the other contents of my bag dry!
- The opening will not permit traditional ice cubes but my freezer makes the ones shaped like fruit wedges which are narrow enough. If I didn't have an ice maker, I would use my OXO ice cube tray (bought for storing baby food many moons ago) which makes the same ice shapes as my freezer.
Cleaning: I wash the bottle with regular dish soap and warm water (cold water last rinse to prep it), before filling it.
I was so satisfied that after a week, I bought:
-the 17 oz. gray MIRA bottle for my husband to use at home/work
-the 12 oz. blue MIRA bottle for my 5-year-old (for summer outdoor adventures and school)
-the 25 oz. gray MIRA bottle to use during our trip to Vancouver
-the 17 oz. gray (with green) printed MIRA bottle for my obsessed-with-hydration best friend
- The caps are not interchangeable. They vary in size according to the size of the bottle and the 12 oz. cap has a different outer design than the bigger caps.
- The effectiveness of the bottles increases with size, with the 12 oz. bottle being the least efficient at staying cold (ice melts in 2 hours but still stays cold enough for 8 hours to keep my cold water obsessed 5-year-old happy) and the 25 oz. is amazingly efficient at keeping out the heat. Our ice water from the morning stayed ice cold (complete with cubes) for almost 24 hours, even with frequent opening to take sips during our Vancouver hiking adventures and refilling only at lunch and dinner.
Looks/Durability/Taste (picture uploaded of bottles after one month):
- Though I can't speak for the one I gifted, after three months of daily use and washing the other bottles as described above (and air drying when not used overnight), I have noticed no rust (inside or outside) or smell in any of the bottles.
- There was never a metallic taste, though I have only used them with water (I will try hot tea when it is not so darned hot).
- The light blue has a different lacquer-like finish that is more resistant to scuffs/scratches than the other colors which have a stone-like finish. When I was not careful to keep the bottles away from my keys, spiral notebooks, and metal bracelets, they have gotten scuffed/scratched. I have been able to wash off some scuffs and the bottles do not look beat up. My son's 12 oz. blue is the only one that got scratched (but only after it started to be used for school) so that you could see some metal (see picture).
Great bottle, keeps things cold, and doesn't retain odors/taste from previous fills. Would buy again and highly recommend.
First things first, it does keep things cold, however I would say that there was some definite exageration about HOW long and HOW cold things are kept. If i just make my shake and put it in the bottle at normal refrigeration temperature it will stay cool for about 4 hours which is all I really need while I am indoors the whole time. If I put some ice in the shake it will stay cold for about 6-8 hours with the ice fully melted by the 8th hours.
Still it does exactly what I need and if you are using this to keep drinks like water or juice cold it will do a great job especially with some ice.
I recommend leaving the empty, clean bottle in the freezer or refrigerator with the lid off the night before so the metal gets cold on the inside and that will give you quite a few hours extra in cooled insulation.
Oh and a quick note, that matte finish does scrape off fairly easily, and my bottle is only ever on my desk, in my fridge, in my car's cup holder or in my purse.