MIRA Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Wide Mouth Water Bottle | Thermos Flask Keeps Water Stay Cold for 24 hours, Hot for 12 hours | Metal Bottle with BPA free cap
|Price:||$14.95 - $19.95|
- Sturdy, Durable Quality: This sleek and rugged sports water bottle is made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that will not break. It is crafted and designed with a powder coated finish to last and should not rust. Better than using plastic or glass water bottles!
- Perfect Size: The capacity is large enough to fit your daily hydration needs. You can also store coffee or any other liquids. The stainless steel repels any lingering flavors. Put your portable sports water bottle in your gym bag or the side pouch of your backpack or as your daily companion.
- Easy Flow: The open wide mouth allows the water to stream out while on the go to help you stay hydrated. The double walled vacuum insulated water bottle allows for easy filling and cleaning. Even when filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat. No coaster needed!
- No Leaks: The travel water bottle comes with a leak proof, insulated, BPA and Phthalates free cap. The stainless steel lid will prevent any accidental spills. This multifunctional water bottle is easy to grab, while you are on the go.
- Daily Lifestyle: Take this easy to carry portable water bottle while hiking, biking, shopping or leave it at the office. While sitting anywhere in any temperature condition, your cold drink will stay perfectly chilled up to 24 hours or your coffee, tea or hot drink will keep hot for up to 12 hours. The insulated water bottle is a great gift for any occasion for family or friends.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MIRA Insulated Wide Mouth Water Bottle Series - Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
High Quality Stainless Steel and Vacuum Insulated
Perfect for many situations, take your MIRA bottle on a mountain adventure, to the pool or to school. MIRA bottles are made to last and can keep your beverages hot or cold based on your usage needs. Take hot tea or coffee with you up the mountain or cold water or beer to the beach.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Insulation keeps liquids cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours
- No sweating
- BPA Free Cap
MIRA Wide Mouth Bottles come in various sizes.
X-Large thermos. Capacity : 40 Oz or 5 cups
Large thermos. Capacity: 32 Oz or about 4 cups
Medium thermos. Cacpacity: 22 Oz or about 3 cups
Small thermos. Capacity: 18Oz or about 2.5 cups
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, it's a GOOD BUY!! Can't see what more those expensive flasks would do that this isn't capable of. I fly helos in Jamaica ( yes, HOT!!) And needed something that would keep my water etc cool for the day. I put water with a few cubes of ice in the flask in the morning around 8 am, was drinking from it though out the day and at 2 pm I still had ice! Refilled it with water and it kept my water cool right up to the night. Can't complain about that at all. Also, NO SWEATING from this bottle and seals tight.
Bottle is attractive and holds alot (40 oz) which was imporant for me.
Also, the hydroflask wide bottle (2 inch mouth diameter) caps also fit this bottle, which is awesome!! So Yes, you can buy their flip cover or the straw top cover and use it with this.
Over all this is a definately a thumbs up buy from me, for versatility, quality and affordability.
I think this is good for picnic, camping or beach walk when you want to keep your drink at certain temperature or when you are not close to any water dispenser where you have access to cold or hot water. However, since the mouth opening is 2" wide, you may need a cup to pull the drink in instead of drinking from it directly. My electric water boiler and warmer (those keep water warm all day long) just broke, instead of buying a new one, I think this is a good alternative to have it at home so I just need to boil water once a day and have keep the hot water in the bottle to keep it warm to hot for my coffee or tea. I am only planning to put water into it since it is too tall and big. I would have a hard time to clean it well if I put other drinks in it. I forget to mention, the bottle does smell plastic when I received it, not sure why, I put some hot water into it to wash it, and let it air dry. It has much lighter smell now (half an hour later). Hopefully, it will get better tomorrow.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback. If you find this review helpful, please click yes for helpful. Thank you.
I put this Mira bottle against a 40oz Hydroflask, a 18oz Kleen Kanteen and a 16oz Zojirushi Water Bottle in a 12 hour Hot Water test. Of the three, the Zojirushi held out one of the best among all. It was very hot after the 12 hours even so I was afraid to drink it straight from the bottle. The Hydroflask was also very good and the water was still hot. The Kleen Kanteen was warm, not as hot as the the Zojirushi or Hydroflask but still good for 12 hours. The Kleen Kanteen was an old bottle that once dropped on the ground so this might have been the reason why it wasn't as effective. The Mira however was the worst. The water was room temperature.
I knew there was an immediate issue with the Mira, because once I filled the bottle with hot water, it was very hot to touch and could tell that heat was being released from the walls. The other bottles were very insulated and were not warm to touch with hot water inside.
Many people are saying they put only cold water into the bottles. Maybe this bottle performs better for cold water but after it failed at the hot water challenge. I decided to return it. It's possible I just received a defective one but I am definitely going with a brand name one now.