MIRA Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Wide Mouth Water Bottle | Thermos Flask Keeps Water Stay Cold for 24 hours, Hot for 12 hours | Metal Bottle BPA free cap
|Price:||$14.95 - $19.96|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Sturdy, Durable Quality: This sleek and rugged sports water bottle is made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that will not break. It is crafted and designed with a powder coated finish to last and should not rust. Better than using plastic or glass water bottles!
- Perfect Size: The capacity is large enough to fit your daily hydration needs. You can also store coffee or any other liquids. The stainless steel repels any lingering flavors. Put your portable sports water bottle in your gym bag or the side pouch of your backpack or as your daily companion.
- Easy Flow: The open wide mouth allows the water to stream out while on the go to help you stay hydrated. The double walled vacuum insulated water bottle allows for easy filling and cleaning. Even when filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat. No coaster needed!
- No Leaks: The travel water bottle comes with a leak proof, insulated, BPA and Phthalates free cap. The stainless steel lid will prevent any accidental spills. This multifunctional water bottle is easy to grab, while you are on the go.
- Daily Lifestyle: Take this easy to carry portable water bottle while hiking, biking, shopping or leave it at the office. While sitting anywhere in any temperature condition, your cold drink will stay perfectly chilled up to 24 hours or your coffee or tea will keep hot for up to 12 hours. The insulated water bottle is a great gift for any occasion. Please do NOT store sugary drinks in the water bottle for more than 24 hours. Please do not over-tighten the lid and do not force it open.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MIRA Insulated Wide Mouth Water Bottle Series - Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
The Perfect Water Bottle
Multiple Sizes and Colors
Mira is all about adventure, style, and sustainability. We've created BPA free, reusable, and vacuum insulated stainless steel product lines that offer a greener alternative to plastic products.
At Mira Brands, we believe in giving back to our community. We support the Community Water Center that provides access to clean, safe and affordable drinking water to all.
Buy with Confidence
We offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, it's a GOOD BUY!! Can't see what more those expensive flasks would do that this isn't capable of. I fly helos in Jamaica ( yes, HOT!!) And needed something that would keep my water etc cool for the day. I put water with a few cubes of ice in the flask in the morning around 8 am, was drinking from it though out the day and at 2 pm I still had ice! Refilled it with water and it kept my water cool right up to the night. Can't complain about that at all. Also, NO SWEATING from this bottle and seals tight.
Bottle is attractive and holds alot (40 oz) which was imporant for me.
Also, the hydroflask wide bottle (2 inch mouth diameter) caps also fit this bottle, which is awesome!! So Yes, you can buy their flip cover or the straw top cover and use it with this.
Over all this is a definately a thumbs up buy from me, for versatility, quality and affordability.
In order to do a fair test I put a gallon of water into the refrigerator and left it overnight, upon waking up I filled both bottles (this and my HF model) and added Exactly 6 ice cubes, these cubes were all essentially the same size... Sure it's not 100% scientific, but what is?? Then I simply left the bottles (closed) on the kitchen counter. I came back at noon (about 5 hours later) and checked both bottles, both still had a good amount of ice left, they looked essentially the same. Then I came back at 19:00, similar conditions, still ice, smaller cubes, but ice still there in both bottles... They I checked again one last time before bed at 22:00, the ice had almost fully melted on both bottles... Now of course YMMV on the ice test, and the ambient air temperature certainly has an effect as well, but regardless the test proved valid that this bottle indeed works just as well as the Hydro Flask bottle... I will also add that the mouth size is exactly the same as HF so you can use any of their various lids without issue with this bottle.
1) Stainless steel- no BPA
2) Wide mouth - easy to fill
3) The lid is attached so it can't be lost and can be looped around something to make it attached
4) Doubled wall so it won't sweat
5) Good price - try to find stainless steel 40oz cheaper - you won't.
It looks nice too :)
-Stays cold/hot for advertised time
-Large opening for easy ice pouring/inserting
-Plain and simple
- The cap and attaching piece of plastic is feels cheap. It has broken on me recently, see attached image and below.
- Does not fit in standard size cup holders for cars. I wish they had slimmed up the bottle just a bit as it's only a few centimeters too large in diameter to fit in my car's cup holder.
Overall the bottle has been great but it has a few drawbacks which may have me looking else where for something a little more convenient for me. My girlfriend keeps this water bottle in her backpack (no issue for her), but I use a laptop bag so carrying my water bottle is what I often do. If you plan on taking this into car know it may not fit your cup holder. Plus the plastic on holding the cap is a little brittle. After 6 months it broke as shown in the picture.