Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 8, 2014
Ok, I'll admit it....I love organizers. It makes life easier and less stressful when you can easily choose your clothing (underwear, socks, etc.) in the morning without sorting through them. These cloth-type organizers are great for that.

Pro's: - makes it easy to have organized underwear and socks
- drawers just look better with everything organized
- decreases stress in the AM getting dressed
- decent pricing
Cons: - bra organizer slots do not fit larger (e.g.: D/DD or larger cup bras or underwire bras.

Thank you for taking the time to read this review. If this review has been helpful to you, please click "yes" below. You need not agree with everything I wrote for this review to be helpful to you in getting information on this product. Thank you.
44 comments| 692 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 17, 2016
These organizers are great. They make life alot easier and less stressful. The item works as advertised and they are perfect for organizing my socks and underwear. I also like the cloth material it is made of.

I already own another brand of collapsible drawer organizers and the MIU ones definitely destroy them in quality. In the MIU organizers, there is cardboard inside the dividers to give it more strength (see pictures). Compared to the brand I own and maybe even other brands, the MIU organizers are much more sturdier and less flimsy.

PROS:
- Pleasant to the eye when you open your drawers
- Flexible and durable
- Decrease time of finding undergarments or socks

CONS:
- None

IMPROVISATION:
- To further improve the product, the dividers should have cardboard inside all the slots instead of some to further the strength and stability of it.

TIP:
- To save room efficiently, I double stack my boxers and socks on top of each other (see pictures) because there is not enough slots to go around unless you have more space and also more money to purchase another set of organizers
- There is a piece of plastic cardboard inside each of the dividers that can be removed to fold them up

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase this time compared to when I bought from another brand. The MIU one's include cardboard inside the divider slots that make the organizers much less flimsy. I can assure anyone that buys this that it will lasts throughout the years.

I received this product for a reduced price in exchange my most honest and unbiased review.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2013
So I ordered a set of theses for Christmas for my teenage daughter and once they arrived, I had serious concerns my wife was going to switch name tags on the wrapping because she liked them so much. So I bought her a set as well. This morning, I was forced to look at several neatly organized drawers in a wardrobe then shown a few others without these organizers. So here I am buying more. They are very simple, light weight, collapsible organizers that are hugely popular at my house.
33 comments| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2016
Totally love these. Wonder how I ever got along without. Had enough left over to do my catch-all drawer in kitchen. Love love love.
review image
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2016
Okay, so my first package was "lost"(post office, Amazon and the company couldn't track it) but MIU and Amazon took their time to help me out and I received a refund, so I decided to reorder the item and I am so happy I did that! The organizers fit perfectly in the drawers, I am a C cup in bra size and I was able easily to fit 2-3 bras in each slot. My husband is a size 47 and his socks fit perfectly in the little beehive slots as well as his belts and tank tops. This organizer made it so much easier to find what you need, now I know where all my stuff are located and no hassle in the morning to find all the little items!
review imagereview image
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 1, 2016
I thought this product was good until I bought the same 4 pack by Deco Brothers (also thru Amazon) and now I think this Miu product is just ok. The fabric seems like it's made of the same material that purse dustbags are made of, which feels pretty thin & cheap. The fabric on the Deco organizers, in comparison, feel more like fabric you might find on blinds - thicker and higher quality overall. I don't like the plastic pieces you have to slide into the sides for stability and out to collapse. The sides feel much more flimsy and is not as smartly designed as Deco, which zips to stabilize/unzips to collapse. I actually bought 2 of these but will probably return one at least and replace with one more Deco set.
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2015
Love this. I bought this specifically for my 3 year olds socks that are always getting mixed up in his drawer. The 24 cell is perfect! I can do rows for white socks, brown, blue and black and have slots left over for a few green pairs etc. The sides with the cells have a bit of give to them so I can fit 2-3 pair of size 3-4 toddler socks per cell depending on whether they are ankle socks or longer. I then used the 8 cell for his toddler underwear. Its a breeze now to grab a pair of socks out of his drawer in the morning and also to put them away when laundry is done. I plan on using the two other storage boxes for my own drawer for tank tops.
review image
on August 19, 2015
It is very useful to organize drawers. I put all my underwear inside and the drawers are not a mess anymore. All my five fingers socks are now in one place and I can find them without effort. Very good.It is made of a somewhat "hard" (meaning it is not gelly) material that holds fair enough clothes.
Edited on 30th august: The inner divisions are mainly soft (there are hardened ones each two on the five fivers socks picture) what permits accommodation of different sizes of clothes. Mine does not have that smell. Now I have my under armour underware in one place separated from the common ones. I also have one only for bathing suit. They are not mixed with underware anymore. I bought after reading "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing" - Marie Kondo. In spite of finding her a little bit exaggerated for ocidental patterns, she has some good ideas. I feel more balanced and organized now. For my personal taste, I think some of the sock divisions could also be hardened as the edges, but that is not enough to get a star off. It is a very nice product for the price and its purpose. If you want something more stylish, maybe you should buy a wooden stuff. I have not seen. I bought the honeycomb stuff, but it is made of plastic and it dismounts easily and do not get stuck in one place in the drawer. The other advantage is that you can take one of this boxes along inside a suitcase on a trip. Organized and easily available. The book mentioned is at url below:
review imagereview image
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 13, 2018
I have never been an organized person but decided to start the new year with a goal of streamlining and organizing my life. First I started with my bathroom underwear drawer which was a mixed up mess. I didn’t measure bathroom drawers to see what would fit but I do recommend measuring before ordering. The 20 compartment organizer and bra organizer fit in same drawer. The 20 cell piece holds 2 panties (med hipsters) in each cell and one pair everyday thin socks. The bra organizer holds 7 support running bras (34C). I found a place on closet shelf for 6 cell organizer and it hold gloves, wool hats and a few scarves. I haven’t used the 8 cell organizer but it should hold my heavy socks. I can now look with pride at my beautifully organized drawer. Should hold up if cells are not overstuffed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon October 22, 2017
These are terrific! I'm looking to re-organize my home, and am looking for tools to help make that easier. This drawer organizer set is perfect for what I needed. I have quite a few bras, socks and underwear, and I was concerned this set wouldn't accommodate what I needed. I was wrong - this is just perfect! I was able to store 20 pairs of panties, 13 pairs of socks and 12 bras in these. I purchased the tan color, and I like the color - it is bright enough to allow visibility in the dresser drawer.

These arrived folded up with 2 hard plastic sides in each organizer. Included, there were 2 hard plastics sides to be inserted, to make these rigid and to hold their shape. This was very easy to do, and I had them fuller "assembled" is a just a few minutes. I'm very happy with this purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse