|Item Weight||77 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.5 x 39.5 x 25.5 inches|
|Item model number||KORYO|
MIX Coffee Table, WALNUT
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lift-Top with Hidden Storage can be used as Laptop Desk, Dining or Cocktail Table
- Lift-Top Mechanism locks in three different heights. Legs in Polished Chrome Finish.
- Overall Dimensions: W39.5 in. x D19.5 in. x H16 in., Extended Dimensions: W39.5 in. x D30.5 in. x H25.5 in., Hidden-Storage Inside Dimensions: W36 in. x D16 in. x H05 in.
- Assembly Required: Legs only. Top part comes pre-assembled. 1 year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. This product ships: one (1) table in one (1) box
- Product Care: Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and heat sources. Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface otherwise scratches may occur. Do not place any high-temperature items directly on the wood top. Use coasters or place mats to prevent damage to the high-gloss or melamine veneer finish. To clean the metal parts, use a Stainless-Steel cleaner on the regular basis especially in areas of high humidity otherwise rusting or squeaking may occur. Use a wood cleaner on the top. Do not use power tools to assemble this product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Turn it into a desktop, dining table or the perfect date night table for two. Lift-Top is easy to operate.
Lift the tabletop to reveal a hidden storage space; perfect for blankets, games, etc. There is plenty of room to quickly hide everything before your guests arrive!
Laminate Wood Finish
Coffee Table is finished in a nice scratch-resistant melamine wood laminate. The legs are polished chrome.
Finally, a coffee table that adapts to your lifestyle. A gorgeous piece that gives you a “lift” when you need it, so you can work or dine from your sofa or chair without compromising your room’s aesthetic
Compare with similar items
WLIVE Wood Lift Top Coffee Table with Hidden Storage Compartment, Side Drawer and Metal Frame, Lift Tabletop Dining Table for Home, Living Room, Office
Christopher Knight Home Lift Functional Coffee Table, Dark Sonoma
Simpli Home Hunter SOLID MANGO WOOD and Metal 48 inch Wide Rectangle Industrial Contemporary Lift Top Coffee Table in Natural with Storage, 2 Shelves, for the Living Room, Family Room
Furniture of America Luxer Modern Coffee Table with 2 Pocket Drawers and Sturdy No-Rust Chromed Legs, 43", Walnut
|Sold By||—||WLIVE store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Walnut||Lift Top Coffee Table||Dark Sonoma||Natural||Walnut|
|Item Dimensions||30.50 x 39.50 x 25.50 inches||42.90 x 25.60 x 18.20 inches||47.50 x 23.75 x 16.10 inches||24.00 x 48.00 x 22.20 inches||43.00 x 23.00 x 16.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing you have to know before ordering, you need small hands to be able to attach the legs, it is not hard at all to put together if you have or know someone who can help you who has small hands. The table comes almost completely assembled, except for the legs, but it is kind of tricky to access with the lift top hardware in the corners. The table top lifting hardware is already in place and in working order on delivery.
The table is just as beautiful on the inside as it is the outside and has enough storage for my laptop bag, a few magazines and remote controls. It is very well made, looks great with my modern furniture and it is the perfect size for our needs. It is form and function in a perfect bundle and I could not be more pleased! This is the first lift top table that I have come across that doesn't look cheap or only has function in mind.
The lift feature works like a dream, and raises to the perfect level for dining or working on a laptop. It will click in place three times till it is at full height and the movement is very fluid and easy to operate. To lower, make sure the table is at the full height and gently push the table top away from you, it will not lower if you are not starting from the full height position.
It was perfectly packaged, no damage on arrival and it arrived very fast as well. It is easily one of the best purchases I have made in a very long time!
Assembly is simple, putting the legs on. That however is not as easy as it sounds, the space for the fourth screw is hard to get to. Rather than struggle with this, I found it is easier to put all four legs on with either two or three screws, set the table up, and open to the second, third level. This exposes that last screw. Voila!
It is too small for two people to use laptops side by side with mice, but great for sharing dinner. It looks very nice. We've only owned it for a few months, but haven't had any issues with the surfaces or the opening mechanism. We're careful to use coasters for our drinks, however.
I agree with the tips for assembly to stand the table up so you can get the last little screws in. It really was fine.