Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,308 reviews
on November 23, 2015
Loses a star because they don't really look like the pic. And the zipper printing on the pant is crooked. So after reading all the reviews about shrinking, I decided to do a little experiment. After I received them, I laid them flat on the floor and measured the entire length (see photo) and it was about 42-inches. I washed them by themselves in cold water on gentle cycle, and then dried them on high heat for about 35 minutes with a 10-minute cool down. The result was about 3 inches loss in total length, down to about 38 or 39 inches. That's not a problem here cuz the person wearing them is 5'2" so all is well. They did not lose much in overall width of the pant in the seat. Even with the shrinkage these would still work for someone who is up to 5'8" ... maybe a little more. I guess shrinkage should be expected with a thin, all-cotton product. These are very lightweight, summer jammie pants.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2012
My husband and my dad both got a real kick out of these. They're fantastic! Comfortable, well-made, and look nice. I have to add a word of caution, though, about the sizing. They run small, so order the next size up from your normal, or you'll be stuck washing them in cold and letting them air dry...... if they're not already too tight to begin with.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
Because of shrinkage, some people suggested buying a size larger which I did. I am skinny and usually take a medium, but have long legs, so I bought a large. They fit and feel fine, and look terrific really. Having read reviews, I'm going to hand wash and dry them because I don't want them much shorter. I like the look of jeans but don't like wearing real jeans, and have never had a pair that looked this cool anyway. In the winter, I plan on wearing these over sweatpants.

They are "sleepware" but would I wear them out to a store? Of course! They'll be fun. They look like jeans, not jammies as long as you wear a t-shirt or jacket over the top. The fly is open but the flap, at least for now, seems to stay put well, so it's not like wearing boxer shorts where you lift your leg and they gap.

I think a company could make a fortune putting this print on more substantial sweat pants as well.
on January 18, 2013
My husband is 6' tall and these were perfect for him before I washed and dried them! I'm 5'2 and these now fit me after putting them in the dryer. I realize they are 100% cotton, but did not expect this much shrinkage!
on June 28, 2015
very comfy. I got a large- am extra large in womens sizes. fabric thin. first time I washed i air dried. 2nd time somebody else did the laundry and dried them in the drier. opps, they shrunk- not side to side, but the length. well, I won't wear them out now. but for around the house they are perfect. they really are an illusion; look like jeans to the casual eye. four stars because line dry is an inconvenience and not something you would think to do (after all, it is cotton, not wool).really very disappointed they shrank though.. If it was listed on the site I may not have bought them. cold water, no dryer; they are e clam digger pants for me, for a guy maybe worse. wonder if the larger sizes have a linger inseam???
on August 29, 2012
I bought these as a birthday gift for my husband. Wasn't expecting much--was really just looking for something fun for him to open. Not only were they super soft, but the fit was perfect! (I ordered a medium and he wears a 34 pant.). The smile I received when he opened them was well worth it. He put them on immediately and has been wearing them every evening since. He loves them! This was a great buy!
VINE VOICEon May 18, 2017
Thanks to the reviews, I bought the xtra large, instead of large... Right out of the bag, they looked great, but baggy.. Now after a warm water wash, dry on high setting, they fit perfect.. They're worn, by my partner that's recovering from a stroke... He went from dressing nice, hiking, mountain biking, a life with a lot to look forward to... Not long ago, that all ended in a heart beat, but still no reason to not look nice... He wears these, out and about, and gets a lot of compliments.. The comfort, fit and look, is as good as it gets right now, till a pair of regular jeans can be worn..Great to wear around the house, and maybe more.... For me, I love the look, how easy they are for me to help get him dressed...
on May 17, 2016
My husband loves these pants. I ordered a second pair for him because he wears them around the house all the time. The fabric is soft and he says they are very comfortable. They are generously cut and the XL does it for him; most of the time he needs XXL in this type of clothing. The only minor drawback is that the length shrinks when washed and put in dryer. I now just take them out and hang them to dry to minimize the shrinkage. He is presently in a rehab facility after back surgery and seems to get a lot of compliments from the staff on these pants. I will continue to buy them for him as well as gifts for family. I recommend them as a great PJ alternative.
on July 13, 2016
These are great lounging pants. This is about the fourth or fifth pair I have ordered. Have given them to my sons and nephews for Christmas and they all love them. Ordered a pair for my husband. He forgot I had given them to him and he never wore them so I confiscated his. When he saw me wearing them all the time he wanted them back, which I refused to do, so I ordered another pair for him and he loves them. They are well made, came when promised and have stood the test of me.
on March 1, 2017
This was my third purchase of these Denim Pajama Jeans. Without a doubt, these are the most comfortable pajama jeans ever!
These are designed for men, however, they are great for women, too!
Wearing them on rainy weekend days, after a long day at work, sleeping, or relaxing ANYWHERE...feel so, so soft.
I will be purchasing more very soon. Plus, this is a great price! I have seen these exact pajama jeans in numerous magazines costing much more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.