Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MJC International Men's Generic Faux Denim Pajama Pant, Blue, Small
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: Small|Color: Blue|Change

on October 14, 2012
My husband and my dad both got a real kick out of these. They're fantastic! Comfortable, well-made, and look nice. I have to add a word of caution, though, about the sizing. They run small, so order the next size up from your normal, or you'll be stuck washing them in cold and letting them air dry...... if they're not already too tight to begin with.
on November 30, 2012
My favorite pair of jeans accompanied me to many a Great White concert when I was younger. Sadly, as the years (and pounds) piled up, the carefully placed rips and tears I created in the jeans were becoming too big to wear in public.

After an unfortunate--and accidental--indecent exposure charge a few years ago (thanks to the bigger-than-usual crotch rip), I knew it was time to take the jeans out of my regular rotation and relegate them to the back of the closet.

Finding a replacement pair of acid-washed jeans in department stores these days is no easy task. Even hipsters don't appreciate most of the fashions of my youth, so there's not much of a demand. Rather than wait for my faded jeans to come back into style, I decided to settle for the next best thing: MJC International Mens Generic Faux Denim Pant.

Let me make something clear right off the bat--there's nothing faux about these pants. Yes, they look like denim, but they're made of 100% cotton so they're more like pajama pants (you'll need a pretty keen eye to notice the difference, though). If you're willing to make that compromise--and I imagine you are--then I'm sure you'll find these pants to be quite capable of serving the same purpose as any old pair of faded blue jeans.

Another important thing to point out is that, despite the product's name, these aren't *just* for international men. Gentlemen from any region can (and will) appreciate the statement these pants make.

Lastly, the rips and tears aren't real, they're just printed on the pants themselves, so you can put those indecent exposure charges behind you once and for all.

If you're looking for a cheap (and comfy) alternative to your favorite pair of jeans from days gone by, you can't go wrong with the MJC International Mens Generic Faux Demin Pant.

Now I just need Great White to settle their legal issues and reform.
77 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2012
I really liked the look of these and thought they would be great for something to put on in the morning when you first get out of bed and before you get dressed for the day. Well, they fit and looked great (I ordered a size larger than normal, they are 100% cotton and will shrink) but, after only a one washing and a few wearings, I hole about the size of a pencil eraser appeared in the fabric. I never snagged them on anything, so I'm not sure how it happened. They are very comfortable. However, the fabric is very light weight; close to a t-shirt feel. I sewed the hole closed before it got any bigger and its hardly noticeable but I have a feeling these may not last long if you're not very careful. I will wash on the delicate cycle as well. On a side note, my friend really thought I was wearing jeans until she sat down next to me and got a closer look!
on August 29, 2012
I bought these as a birthday gift for my husband. Wasn't expecting much--was really just looking for something fun for him to open. Not only were they super soft, but the fit was perfect! (I ordered a medium and he wears a 34 pant.). The smile I received when he opened them was well worth it. He put them on immediately and has been wearing them every evening since. He loves them! This was a great buy!
on November 23, 2015
Loses a star because they don't really look like the pic. And the zipper printing on the pant is crooked. So after reading all the reviews about shrinking, I decided to do a little experiment. After I received them, I laid them flat on the floor and measured the entire length (see photo) and it was about 42-inches. I washed them by themselves in cold water on gentle cycle, and then dried them on high heat for about 35 minutes with a 10-minute cool down. The result was about 3 inches loss in total length, down to about 38 or 39 inches. That's not a problem here cuz the person wearing them is 5'2" so all is well. They did not lose much in overall width of the pant in the seat. Even with the shrinkage these would still work for someone who is up to 5'8" ... maybe a little more. I guess shrinkage should be expected with a thin, all-cotton product. These are very lightweight, summer jammie pants.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
Because of shrinkage, some people suggested buying a size larger which I did. I am skinny and usually take a medium, but have long legs, so I bought a large. They fit and feel fine, and look terrific really. Having read reviews, I'm going to hand wash and dry them because I don't want them much shorter. I like the look of jeans but don't like wearing real jeans, and have never had a pair that looked this cool anyway. In the winter, I plan on wearing these over sweatpants.

They are "sleepware" but would I wear them out to a store? Of course! They'll be fun. They look like jeans, not jammies as long as you wear a t-shirt or jacket over the top. The fly is open but the flap, at least for now, seems to stay put well, so it's not like wearing boxer shorts where you lift your leg and they gap.

I think a company could make a fortune putting this print on more substantial sweat pants as well.
on January 18, 2013
My husband is 6' tall and these were perfect for him before I washed and dried them! I'm 5'2 and these now fit me after putting them in the dryer. I realize they are 100% cotton, but did not expect this much shrinkage!
on November 6, 2015
Love our faux Jean pants!
review image
on August 3, 2012
My son loved these. They serve as lounge pants but fashionable enough to run to the corner store. Very comfortable. Fabric was a bit thin (hence the 4 stars) but not see thru.
on December 10, 2012
these look so real and are very comfortable...be careful to wash in cold and air dry as length can shrink but I live them and have given them as gifts who were pleased as well!