Other Sellers on Amazon
MJX X600 X-SERIES 2.4GHz 4 Channel 6 Axis RC Remote Control Hexacopter UFO Drone with Headless Mode and Auto-Return Feature (Without Camera - Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product size: 38.5*42.5*6cm. Charging time is about 90-120 minutes while flight duration is about 7-9 minutes.
- 4 channels function provide stable flying and easy operation.
- 6-axis gyro with posture control - Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft. Strong wind and drop resistence, easy to fly, stabile flight characteristics.
- If you are experiencing trouble pairing the controller with the drone: this issue could be fixed by simply moving the left joystick on the controller up and down so it registers correctly with the drone. It is advised that buyers should let the motor rest between 5-10 minutes between flight times to prevent it from overheating. Continuous usage of the drone without making time for rest causes the motor to burn out, therefore becoming defective.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying. With One Key Return function, makes it easily to find the way home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brand name: MJX
Item name:X600 X-SERIES RC Hexacopter RTF
Channel 4CH with 6 Axis Gyro
Motor Type Coreless Motor
Main Rotor Diameter 13.5CM
Transmitter GR-246 R/C
Battery for Controller 3"AA" batteries(not included)
Battery for Quadcopter 7.4V 700mAh Li-poly
Charging Time About 120 mins
Flying time About 10 minutes
Controlling Distance About 100 meters
RC Hexacopter Size 38.5*42.5*6cm
Weight (With gift box) 1.1KG
-Free switching between Right Hand Throttle and Left Hand Throttle.
-With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
-With One Key Return function ,makes it easily to find the way home.
-Quad-rotor design insures more stable and powerful performance easier.
-Adopting 2.4G auto connection technology ,scores of quad-copter can be played at the same time.
-The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor.Including 4CH digital proportional RC system.
-6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight
movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
-Full charged battery can support 8.5 minutes steady flight.
Package Included: 1 X MJX X600 RC Hexacopter
1 X Transmitter
1 X Charger
6 X Propeller
6 X Protecting frames
6 X Screw
1 X Screwdrive
2 X Landing gear
1 X Manual
Should there be any problems with the product, please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you with the issue.
Compare to similar items
This item MJX X600 X-SERIES 2.4GHz 4 Channel 6 Axis RC Remote Control Hexacopter UFO Drone with Headless Mode and Auto-Return Feature (Without Camera - Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Bo Toys and Gifts||Goldenwide||Holy Stone||Mifly Drone||Cool Stuff Place||Sweetsaving|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 50 x 50 in||13.35 x 15 x 5 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||2.95 x 2.95 x 1.57 in||—||1.38 x 5.31 x 5.31 in|
|Item Weight||2.3 lbs||2.21 lbs||—||—||—||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
[ EDIT 8/3/2016 -- There is now a newer model, MJX X601H which cleans up the "rough spots" I mentioned and has an important new feature: Altimeter-based altitude hold. This makes it a lot easier to fly. I highly recommend the MJX X601H, or the X600 will be a good deal at mark-down prices. These are the best and most fun copters I've found in the sub-$100 price range. ]
- Flies very nicely, stable, responsive. Can climb and move fast.
- Flight time is double what I've seen from others in this class. I had over 10 minutes.
- More solid, nice looking. Others have been pretty flimsy.
- Has a camera option, sold separately. Some assembly required, and I haven't tested it yet. Update: Camera works, video and still images are OK but low quality (less that standard TV picture).
- The manual is quite rough. Labels on illustrations don't always match labels used in the text. Connectors on the copter don't match the manual.
- There are many options, too many in my opinion. Pressing the wrong buttons or throwing confusing switches can render the gadget INOP or produce unexpected responses when flying.
- How confusing? Preparing to fly the first time, I was starting to think I had a lemon, but then I figured it out. If it happens to you, relax and stick with it; the product itself is well made and probably is fine.
- Unlike some others, you have to attach the blade guards yourself, and it's not the easiest task. Tiny screws are loose in the plastic bag; don't let them get away from you.
- Once assembled, it no longer fits back in the box (a nice feature of some others including this guys little brother, the MJX X800).
- A small thing: The control sticks can fall off the control box. Could lead to loss of the drone while flying. This is an example
- Update: Get the larger battery Lectern Pro 950mAh = Amazon item B00MJKUUP4
Conclusion: I can highly recommend this item if you are the type to get through the rough spots, it's worth it for this great flier. And, it could be frustrating to others.
Aside from the stability and responsiveness, the remote is quite nice, in spite of looking like it was designed in 1977. No springs in the throttle, so you can adjust the throttle and take your thumb off it and it will stay right there. The trim controls are mildly annoying, but it works just fine, and you can dial everything in perfectly..
It doesn't like wind, but light breezes are no problem. You can choose between lights or no lights, and choose between 3 different skill/power levels, and 2 different layouts for the controls. (left or right throttle)
Battery life is quite good, depending on how you fly and wether you have the power turned all the way up, lights on, etc. I get about 12 minutes per charge, with around an hour of charge time (get a couple extra batteries!)
All in all, its as easy to fly as a sky viper, but is MUCH more stable. I LOVE it! It's a blast to fly at night with the lights on, it looks like a spaceship, And again, buy a few extra batteries!