2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
MLA-30 Long Range Directional Loop Antenna Long Line Antenna, Active Medium Wave, Short Wave Radio Antenna Indoor SMA sw Antenna for RTL SDR Radio Receiver Radio Stations
- The MLA-30 loop antenna is a popular broadband antenna, great for short-wave listeners (SWL) and amateur radio enthusiasts (HAM) to enjoy medium-wave and short-wave in the city with limited space such as balconies, rooftops, etc.
- This portable short-wave indoor Loop antenna is a simple suite, including all necessary kit. Modular design, simple and easy to install on balconies, rooftops, and other limited space.
- Excellent directionality can help you reduce noise and improve signal-to-noise ratio; You could simply change the antenna's facing direction so that the dummy point of the antenna is aligned with the interfering signal to minimize specific near-field interference to achieve the best result.
- Up to 30 dB noise suppression compared to Longline antenna. It can dig out weak signals that are otherwise overwhelmed by noise. 8-shaped patterning provides deep dummy points to further reduce interference.
- Do not connect with the transmitter or it will damage the preamplifier. The operating current of this device is only about 70mA, when it is not connected to the antenna, it can even reach as low as 5mA. Some power bank will assume that the device has been fully charged thus cut off the power. If that's the case ,please try power it from Wall socket.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MLA-30 Loop Antenna Active Receiving Antenna 100kHz - 30MHz for Short Wave Radio Rainproof Receiving Antenna
Eton Corp. NGAN200 Grundig Indoor Antenna
MFJ-1778 G5RV Wire Antenna 80-10 Meters - Authorized Dealer
Super Antenna MP1DXTR80 HF SuperWhip Tripod All Band 80m MP1 Antenna with Clamp Mount and Go Bag ham Radio Amateur
Super Antenna TM4 SuperPod Large Portable Tripod for MP1 SuperWhip HAM Radio Amateur CB
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||GraceIron||ricalrechi23||Electronnix||Hamcity com||Super Antenna||Super Antenna|
The operating current of this device is only about 70mA, when it is not connected to the antenna, it can even reach as low as 5mA. Some power bank will assume that the device has been fully charged thus cut off the power. If that's the case ,please try power it from Wall socket.
Listening to shortwave radio is an exciting hobby, but for urban residents, the experience is often disappointing. We can hardly receive any useful signals, this is true even for the more powerful radio stations. The signals are buried in all different types of interference. The urban radio frequency interference (RFI) has increased drastically, and various poorly designed electronic devices have been used in every corner of the city. Interference is produced by LCD TV, WiFi routers, poorly designed power adapters, and Powerline WiFi Extender, electric car chargers, etc. All these together contribute to the interference of short-wave spectrum. If there is a suitable place to set up an outdoor long-line antenna, things could be different. But when living in a condo or apartment, No roof can be used to set up long-line antennas. That's when you need a MLA-30, a magnetic loop antenna just suited for balcony setup.
Small, compact, low-profile, draws little to none attention
Effective range: 100kHz to 30 MHz
Power by USB, super convenient. A feeder is included for ease of set-up.
No manual adjustment required
Stainless steel ring vibrator, easy to install and easy to maintain.
Rainproof enclosure for long-term outdoor use.
A PVC tube with enough strength is required to support the antenna; you can buy it in any hardware store or use any bamboo poles, wood poles, etc.at hand, and be careful not to use metal one.
Antenna amplifier with 10m feeder * 1
Stainless steel vibrator *1
Bias supply *1
USB cable 0.8 m *1
60cm SMA jumper X1
Stainless steel screw X2
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a very pleasant surprise to find how well it works on the AM broadcast band and I've had pretty good
luck with it on shortwave broadcasts all the way up through 25 meter band so far...