FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show.
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball.
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences.
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience.
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games.
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary.
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
- Play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
So Real, It’s Unreal
MLB 13 The Show allows you to experience the MLB like never before. Its jaw-dropping realism doesn’t just capture every detail and mechanic of the sport, it captures the raw emotion of Major League Baseball. Improvements to Diamond Dynasty, Franchise, and Road To The Show modes make MLB 13 The Show the most realistic baseball game ever, while the addition of all-new game modes expand gameplay options even further.
If it can happen in baseball, you can experience it in The Show. Whether it’s the moment you’re called up to the majors, a sacrifice fly to left field, or crushing a walk-off homer to win it all, every big, emotional moment in baseball can be yours. And The Show delivers it with such realism, it’s like it really happened.
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise, and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This means the video game will be slow and tedious, too, right?
Wrong. If anything, baseball is the perfect sport for video games. Basketball and football are so complex and dynamic, with each play being completely different. The challenges of designing AI for that are immense.
Baseball, however, is a bit easier. Sure accurate pitch counts and throwing pitches correctly is an art, but for the most part, if you can make it to second base when you hit the ball, so be it. You made it. Double. Or you are out.
The graphics are top notch, the learning curve makes it easier to pick up (I'm not interested in playing a 3.5 hour game, with a final score of 2-1, and 6-8 hits for each team. I can customize the game and the settings to allow for a bit more scoring and up tempo, but still competitive, game. If you do prefer the former, you can setup and customize it that way. No problem.
Gameplay feels great and authentic. King Felix dominates, and the M's rarely can get enough runs from more than 1-2 guys a game (should have bought 14 to get Cano on the M's! :) )
All-in-all it is a strong, good package. I like to have one sports game from each genre (don't really care about having the most up-to-date rosters, I just want to casually play a few franchise/career games of various sports throughout the year). I wait to find a highly rate title a year or two later and get it for dirt cheap then I am set.
I have added MLB 13 as my go-to baseball game in my collection. My other sports games (very highly rated and cheap!) are FIFA 12, NHL 11 & Madden 12. I have NBA Live 09 (the last good one, I will get 2k14 but waiting for the price to go down).
Anyways, add this game to your collection if you want a solid, accessible baseball game to toy around with in your free time.
El modo online es imposible para mi, pues tambien se congela a mitad del partido lo que ocasiona que pierda mi juego debido a la desconexión.
El disco esta en perfectas condiciones, y se congela solo en modo multijugador, ya sea online o presencial.
Sinceramente es muy molesto estar en medio de un juego y que se congele al momento de hacer un lanzamiento a home o cuando calientas a un pitcher en el bulpen.
Me gustaría saber si a alguien mas le paso lo mismo y si logró solucionarlo de algun modo.
I wonder if someone else happened the same and if somehow managed to fix it.
The gameplay is good, however, freezes often and I must wait until five minutes before continuing to play.
The online mode is impossible for me, it also freezes mid-match causing me to lose my game due to disconnection.
The disc is in perfect condition, and just freezes in multiplayer, either online or not.
Honestly it is very annoying to be in the middle of a game and it freezes when making a pitch to home or when you heat a pitcher in the bullpen.