+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Total Control Pitching & Hitting – The original analog pitching and hitting controls remain the benchmark. Unmatched control and realism allow you to feel the action on both sides of the plate.
- My Player – Experience the journey from Minor Leagues to MLB stardom. Choose your path, customize your player and work your way to the top.
- Dynamic Tendencies - Player performance fluctuates dynamically as player ratings update from pitch to pitch and at-bat to at-bat.
- Franchise - Championship teams are built in the front office, and crowned on the field. Can you master both sides of the ball and build a dynasty?
- And includes MLB Today, MLB Today Season, Poostseason, and Home Run Derby features.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MLB 2K13 delivers hours of baseball action for any level of sports fan or gamer. Master our signature right analog pitching controls to achieve perfection on the mound, enjoy the authentic baseball environment of MLB Today featuring real life commentary and statistics, and develop winning players and teams in My Player, Franchise & Postseason modes. Available March 5 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation3. Visit facebook.com/MLB2K for more details.
Top customer reviews
The other area in which the game/game series thrives is player data. The game updates player data EVERY DAY. Player data is not just statistics and rosters, it includes things like player tendencies, hot streaks/cold streaks, etc. MLB13TheShow only updates statistics and rosters, and, it only updates once a week. If I want to play my own version of a day's game, I play MLB2K13, because it will have the exact roster that the team's have (including injuries, lineup changes, etc.), and the players in the game will perform similarly to how they did/do that day in actuality.
In conclusion, MLB13TheShow LOOKS amazing, but MLB2K213 FEELS amazing.