Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

New York Yankees Wrap Sunglasses
Team Name: New York Yankees|Size: 1.75" L X 5.25" W X 1.75" H|Change

on May 14, 2014
My husband is usually pretty fussy when it comes to sunglasses, so I wasn't sure how he would like these since the price was so low. Not to worry...he likes them a lot and is looking forward to wearing them to a Yankees game soon. The quality was great and everything was as promised.
on April 13, 2014
NOT REALLY MEANT FOR A LARGE HEAD.THEY'RE STYLISH LOOKING AND DO WHAT THEIR SUPPOSED TO DO,BUT IF YOU'RE BUYING SUNGLASSES YOU SHOULD TRY ON THEM ON BEFORE YOU BUY THEM.
on June 14, 2015
I am on my second pair of these sunglasses. My first pair broke (after extensive use). I really enjoyed my first pair, and for the price I don't know if you can find a better pair of sunglasses. They are really inexpensive so they obviously don't fit or act like oakley's, but overall they look nice and provide good protection from the sun. They are also very comfortable. I would recommend these sunglasses for any Yankees fan.
on July 30, 2017
Got these for my husband as a gift and he's very happy with them. They are very lightweight while still being sturdy and without looking or feeling cheap. The decals are good looking and well done. Tinting is good, they definitely function the way a good pair of shades should - and they fit well too.
on May 4, 2017
Fun pair of sunglasses for the Yankees fan!

I picked these up to put in hubby's Easter basket & they were a hit. He wears XL sized baseball caps but these sunglasses fit just fine. Great add on gift, package topper, or way to show pride in your favorite team at a great price. Thank you!
on November 18, 2013
For such a cheap price, who can complain? Even despite the flaws, it's a great way to support your favorite baseball team. But here's what you need to know, pros and cons:

PROS:
- Does its job well and protects your eyes from the sun (and wind; I biked with them on)
- Great way to support your favorite team
- Looks good, but nothing stellar (ha, blowing people away with your $7 - $10 sunglasses, that'll be the day)
- Comfortable, if a bit snug
- Dirt cheap!

CONS:
- Definitely on the small side, only for people with medium-sized melons (:P) (and even then, a close fit)
- Cheap plastic ==> minimal durability (broke in a SINGLE MONTH, along the upper lens frame where your brow is)
~ The lenses are a bit on the dark side, but ultimately posed no problems FOR ME (to each their own)

All in all, I'd say I got my money's worth. If only it had lasted longer, then it would have been a better buy, four stars instead. I was real bummed to lose them so quickly. And I leave you with...

BEAT LA!
on January 18, 2017
Can't believe the price! Great deal. They look cool and are comfortable to wear. Will be wearing them on may 1st as i go to fenway for a game!
on October 9, 2014
Five of these fine glasses have been bought now, and they hold up well, look good, and discreetly tell anyone caring to look closely that I am a big Yankee fan.
on May 18, 2016
These SF Giants sunglasses are great! True, they fit snugly, and if your head is on the large side, they may be too tight for you, but I love the fit on me! The are great looking and I love that they cover the whole area of your vision. Because they fit snugly, there is no space between the sunglasses and your face, so your total vision area is within the sunglasses. I bought myself a pair, and then bought a pair for a friend, who, by the way, loves them. Then I bought a SF Forty-Niners pair as a gift. They are exactly the same, except they are a different team. They are both MLB/NFL sunglasses with the attached card attesting to that fact. Unless you have a giant head, I think you will love these good looking sunglasses.
on May 17, 2017
Great fit and they look great GO SOX!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.