Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MLCS 9061 Woodworking Daisy Pin Router
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on November 17, 2011
The 1/8 spiral cutter I purchased to use with it broke in half within the first 15 minutes I used it. The pin guide is flimsy and poorly made. The bolt with a plastic wheel knob attached to it on the side is supposed to hold the pin shaft tight when you screw it down against the side of the shaft through a welded-on nut. The nut broke off today so now the thing is not usable. Without the flimsy nut and bolt the pin is much to loose too accurately cut anything. It never did align with the router bit because the pin shifted from its normal resting position several millimeters to left of center when I tightened the knob that was supposed to hold the pin in place. I am retrofitting the pin shaft clamping mechanism so I can keep cutting my clock gears. I'm going to make my 1/8" pin from 1/8 cold rolled steel embedded into a 1/2 x 1/2 by 6 piece of oak or maple mounted to another piece of wood that will be screwed onto end of the over arm bracket. This should be very stable and might make this device useful again. I was able to cut reasonable clock gears before the nut broke off. I've only owned this thing for 5 days and its already broken. Do not buy this unless you want it just for the overhead arm, which is very sturdy welded tubular steel, and you have sufficient skills to fashion an alternative method of attaching and holding the pin in position directly centered over the router bit.
on September 8, 2010
Only reason has more than O stars is the cheap price--not for precision work. After several attempts--and after spending time drilling holes to mount to cast iron router table, not even close to adequate. The sliding clamp causes the guide pin rod to move around about 1/16 of an inch in its sleeve--so if you are following a pattern, you can be off by twice that-- 1/8. If I was willing to be off that much, I'd use a scroll saw. Currently trying to make it work by realigning the entire arm once guide pin is at correct height. I'll probably end up buying the veritas version--I suspect that I just bought a $50 over arm clamp,...
on December 18, 2014
This tool really met my expectations. I had been interested in this tool for some time but had no use for it. I was doing a project for a friend and needed this particular tool, the price was right so I purchased it. It was a little long for my router table because I wanted to go straight back from the center, but I could get two bolts into the table and that worked OK.
on February 28, 2015
A simple tool but very badly made. The guide pin was out of vertical about 2 degrees and only that because all the other vertical and horizontal parts were also out of alignment In other words barely usable. Not a recommended product.
on March 14, 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Very pleased. Great delivery service as well
on March 4, 2016
Used it straight out of the box minutes after I got it. Just wish the arm was longer, it's a great little device.
on June 28, 2016