MLITER Electric Food Slicer Machine Precision 7.5-Inch Stainless Steel Blade For Bread and Meat, 150 Watt, Silver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1: Thickness Control Between 0--15mm -- Whether its thick bread or wafer thin meats the Mliter Electric Food Slicer with a max of 15mm can do it all ! Please adjust the thickness first when use. If the thickness is less than 1mm, the slicer will not work, even if it can work, it will tear the meat and make the meat incomplete
- 2: Removable Blade and Food Pusher -- With a serrated blade, suitable for precision slicing bread, meat,vegetables, cheese, etc.
- 3: Powerful Motor and Steady Location --- The powerful 150 Watt motor allows the user to easily slice through tough meats and thick bread. Anti-slip rubber feets for steady location when in operation.
- 4: Easy Cleaning Sliding Carriage and Safe Use-- Removable blade and food pusher for easy cleaning. Included with the machine is an end piece holder, featuring a plastic guard with shallow spikes for gripping meat, bread and cheeses. The end piece holder also acts as a finger protector when sliding and operating the machine.
- 5: Flexible Control --- Tilt angled base for easier and more precise slicing. High-torque electric motor and reliable, smooth gears for slicing with ease. Continuous on/off switch brings flexible control.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.83 x 14.69 x 10.98 in||9 x 11 x 15 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||13 x 14 x 19 in||10.5 x 15.5 x 11 in||19.4 x 12.1 x 14.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||12 lbs||1 lb||13 lbs||10.3 lbs||12.39 lbs|
①19cm Interchangeable Blade
Equipped with an adjustable thickness function you can slice anywhere between 1-15mm so you're guaranteed to find your perfect slice! Perfect for all round kitchen use, this blade is most commonly used on vegetables, bread and meat.
②Strong Steel Body & Removable Blade and Food Pusher
Constructed of cast aluminum and stainless steel are two key components of our food slicer. With removable blade and food pusher, it is easy to clean and maintain.
The safety features include an intermittent and continuous on/off switch, an end piece holder with blade guard to protect your fingers and non-slip rubber suction feet so the base won't move during use.
●Product dimension: 373x279x275mm(14.69*10.98*10.83in)
●Item weight: 4kg/8.8pounds
●Rated power: 150W
●Cutting Blade Diameter: 190mm / 7.5"
●Max. Size of Food: 110 * 110 * 90mm(L * W * H)
●Blade Material: Stainless Steel
●Motor Case Material: Die-cast Aluminum
●Food Carriage Material: Stainless Steel and Plastic
●Food Pusher and Base Material: Plastic and Metal
●Noise Emission: ≤85dB(A)
●1 x Electric Food Slicer
●1 x User manual
●Please read and follow the instructions in English user manual after you receive this product.
●In general the food slicer should stop to rest 30 minutes when you have been using it for 5-10 minutes, in order to use the machine safely again. Keeping using for a long time will overload the motor. It may cause the machine to smoke and damage the motor.
●Before using this slicer to cut frozen meat, please thaw the frozen meat to the right hardness.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I first washed the slicer before using it. The blade comes off by turning the center area to unlock it. The clear plastic piece can be taken off to wash separately. I held the slicer over my kitchen sink, used a soapy sponge to wipe it down and then used the sink hose to rinse it off.
I cut the sleeve of cheese in half so then it could fit on the slicer nicely. You can adjust the blade to change the thickness of what your slicing. In my picture of the pile of cheese if you take notice you can see some very thin and some thicker slices. I kept adjusting it for fun. You will notice in a few pictures some crumbles of cheese at the base of the blade and that was caused by me trying to see how thin I could get the cheese. I plan on buying a sleeve of ham this week and chipping it. Nothing is better then chipped ham instead of sliced. I hate when the deli girls give you evil looks when you ask for it to be chipped. I understand it takes longer but it's so much better. Now I won't have to deal with that any longer. yay :)
This is simple to use and will save me a lot of money.
Motor is weak, cutting wheel is dull, low RPMs, and power switch on the most wrong place. Please, dear customers spend more money for real slicer. Also adjusting knob is veri unfriendly.