Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pulseway
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 27, 2013
This app is fantastic! It's the perfect app for when I want to manage my laptop from anywhere. Not to mention that this app is also a perfect app for hackers... Just sayin, because it comes with an administrator command prompt emulator, meaning that even when the computer is logged off, you can still change user passwords and create new administration accounts!

This is truly a one of a kind app!
on August 23, 2013
I would have given it 5 stars but I am testing it on some of my computers. I had it set up for five of them. I changed from one to a different one and it thinks that I have six set up and keeps telling me that. I even disconnected another one and I still get the messages. Someone who set it up for real would have an outstanding product.
on March 28, 2012
I regularly use the app on my kindle Fire and Samsung Focus Windows Phone to monitor and maintain 7 plus family PC's. It works great for monitoring installed apps and applying updates to name just a few basic features. More than 3 pc's will cost you a yearly subscription but it's well worth it. Nice App.
on December 28, 2012
Pro: Its pretty. Its accurate. Its easy to install. It works on Windows 8 pro.
Con: Its a memory sink-hole. Its almost as expensive as SCCM per node. It's 50% less flexible than nagios.
on March 3, 2012
This app lets you control your computer from everywhere and it's great. One good thing is WoL which lets you wake your computer on a local network.
on January 12, 2013
I'm glad to see it available in the app store. Saves me from having to side load this to my Fire. Works great.
on June 6, 2013
I don't use it that much, but when I do I enjoy it. If you have more than one PC you will fine it useful.
on August 15, 2016
Makes managing my servers remotely awesome. It works great!
on May 1, 2015
Use it every day to manage my media server, great app.
on April 2, 2014
I downloaded it for my ubuntu computer and did what I thought was installing it and could not open it and can't figure out how to get it on your computer