- File Size: 364 KB
- Print Length: 16 pages
- Publisher: SAAKSHAR LAW PUBLICATIONS; Edition 2013 edition (July 28, 2013)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E7YE8OE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,506,836 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
MOBILE MISUSE AND THE LAW Kindle Edition
"Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)" by David Sedaris
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, David Sedaris tells a story that is, literally, a lifetime in the making. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Organized Crime
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Computer & Internet Law
- Books > Law > Legal Theory & Systems > Science & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Organized Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Perspectives on Law > Science & Technology