- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 1 edition (July 22, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072829680
- ISBN-13: 978-0072829686
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.3 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,120,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MODERN PROCESSOR DESIGN: Fundamentals of Superscalar Processors, Beta Edition 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With David Patterson's book, this is nice textbook for studying broad review of computer architectures