|Item Weight||8.11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G1-9006|
MODZ Max48 15 AMP Yamaha G29 Drive & Drive 2 Battery Charger for 48 Volt Golf Carts
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [48-VOLT 15 AMP YAMAHA G29 DRIVE & DRIVE 2 BATTERY CHARGER] - Includes three pin leaf plug for quick and easy charging of all 48v Yamaha G29 Drive & Drive 2 golf carts.
- [WATER & DUST RESISTANT] - Features an IP67 weather resistance rating, the same rating found on some of today's most advanced smart phones, making it practically impervious to water, dust and vibration damage.
- [PLUG & FORGET TECHNOLOGY] - Engineered with innovative, soft switch technology allowing you to plug in your golf cart and leave it plugged-in without fear of damaging or draining your batteries, a common issue with many golf cart battery chargers.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN, CONVENIENT CARRY HANDLE & 16' OF TOTAL CABLE LENGTH] - Designed with convenience in mind, the MODZ Max48 weighs in at only 7 lbs and is more than 50% lighter than most OEM and aftermarket golf cart battery chargers, but don’t let the weight fool you. The MODZ Max48 battery charger is constructed with a durable die-cast aluminum alloy casing providing exceptional durability. The Max also features both 8' AC and DC cables allowing you to plug in your golf cart up to 16' away.
- [BUY WITH CONFIDENCE] - Built by one of the largest and most advanced battery charger manufacturers in the world, tough tested under the most extreme conditions and exclusively sold by one of the most well-known, reputable golf cart parts and accessories retailers with over a decade of industry experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Modz Max48 battery charger uses an internal microprocessor to intelligently charge your golf carts batteries based on real-time battery pack capacity and ambient temperature readings. The Max48 also incorporates high efficiency soft-switch technology providing unsurpassed reliability with less power consumption. A simple, easy-to-read status light allows you to quickly assess the state of your battery pack and current charge mode.
Ultra Lightweight Design
The Max48 is more than 50% lighter than most OEM and aftermarket golf cart chargers, but don’t let the weight fool you. The Max48 is constructed with a rugged, yet lightweight aluminum casing.
The Modz Max48 leaves a relatively small footprint and can easily be transported with the convenient carry handle.
Modz Max48 Golf Cart Charger
charges 48-volt golf carts
The Max48 features innovative, plug and forget smart float technology allowing you to plug in your golf cart and leave it plugged in without fear of damaging or draining your batteries over extended periods of time, a common issue with many chargers.
Simply plug in your golf cart and the Max48 will automatically turn on or off based on your battery back capacity preserving the longevity of your batteries and ensuring your cart is ready whenever you are.
- Plug & Forget Smart Float Technology
- Ultra Lightweight Design
- Simple, Easy-to-Read Status Light
Easy to Operate
Simply plug in your charger and forget about it. The Max48 always lets you know the state of your batteries via the easy-to-read status indicator light.
Convenient Carry Handle
The Modz Max48 features a high visibility convenient grab handle for easy transportation.
Mount the Max Anywhere
Easily mount your Max48 anywhere, even upside down with built-in mounting base and holes.
Ultra Lightweight Design
The Max weights in at slightly less than seven pounds, a fraction the weight of most OEM chargers.
|Max48 for Club Car DS & Precedent||Max36 for EZGO TXT||Max36 for EZGO Marathon||Max48 for EZGO RXV & TXT 48||Max48 for Yamaha G19 - G22||Max48 for Yamaha G29 Drive & Drive2|
|Plug Type||3-Pin Round||D Style Powerwise||SB-50 Anderson||3-Pin (Delta-Q)||2-Pin (Nabson)||3-Pin Leaf|
|Common Models||DS, Precedent||TXT||Marathon||TXT48, RXV||G19,G20,G21,G22||G29 Drive, Drive2|
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference, in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.