|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $39.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Premium Genuine Head Layer Cowhide,Pure handmade, High Quality
- USPTO Trademark Number is:(Serial # 86627529) Please recognize the registered-trademark"MOHEM",say no to pirated products.
- Soft and breathable leather linings provide a luxurious foot environment
- Fashion lace-up front for a secure and reliable fit,Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step
- The lightweight flexible rubber outsole adds just the right amount of comfort and traction to your day
- Perfect for Work, Dress, and Formal Occasions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mohem Darren Men's Premium Genuine Leather Lace-up Oxfords Shoes
Premium Genuine Head Layer Cowhide,Pure handmade, High Quality
Soft and breathable leather linings provide a luxurious foot environment
Fashion lace-up front for a secure and reliable fit,Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step
The lightweight flexible rubber outsole adds just the right amount of comfort and traction to your day
Perfect for Work, Dress, and Formal Occasions
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01MPW21CI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the bad...I got them on Saturday and loved the look of it...started to inspect it.. :( The sole felt the same as another buyer posted...like cardboard. I tried it on and walked around the house couple times to test it out...and now am convince that it's cardboard, if you ever had the experience of stepping on a piece of cardboard barefoot then you now know how this shoes feel.
Today is Monday and though somewhat already disappointed I was excited to wear this shoe because it looks really good. The first hour or so of wearing this shoe I was dying to take it off !! My feet hurt and maybe because of the lack of any padding in the shoe to support my foot heel or maybe because I do a lot of walking at work but within minute of walking I could feel my heel burning and I just wanted to take off the damn shoe but I held out throughout the pain and discomfort because I got a lot of compliment about them (PS. Ladies loved them)
So...I wouldn't suggest buying this shoes to anyone...am home now and am relieve to take them off.
You would have better luck buying this..https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UWS44OS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1, I spent all day in it Saturday and Monday and couldn't complain.