- Save 5% on MOHOO 50 Watt 50W Bendable Photovoltaic PV Thin Lightweight Sunpower Solar Panel when you purchase 1 or more Mohoo 20A 12V 24V Auto Switch LCD Intelligent Sloar Charge Controller offered by Gruory. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MOHOO 20A 12V 24V Solar Charge Controller Auto Switch LCD Intelligent Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Overload Protection
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☆Newest Simple Connections. More Professional,With output switch, intelligent control, easy to operate,to connect the controller and the battery by cables with right polarity. The battery indicator light on the controller will be on if successfully connected, otherwise, to check and reconnect.
- ☆ Display More Information Than Others,Power-efficient, Microcontroller digital accuracy,when it's charging,the arrow between the panel icon and the battery icon will be flashes fastly,when the battery was full charge,it will be slow flashed,will stop charging,the function of the controller is to protect the voltage overshoot and discharge
- ☆PWM charging mode(SOC). With separated temperature detected circuit, high precision temperature compensation function
- ☆Available for DC lamp and phone charging. Suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc. Dimension(L×W×H): 135 X 100 X 30 mm
- ☆Wide LCD screen display. With Over-load protection & Lightning protection & Under-voltage protection & Over-charging protection & Reverse Polarity protection & Short circuit protection.To connect your load and the cables with right polarity and then connect with the load output port of the controller. Pay special attention to + - polarity to avoid reversed connection, otherwise, your load may be damaged.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Please connect to the battery first and then the panel.
Rated Discharge Current: 20A
USB Output Voltage: 5V
Total USB Output Current: 3A
DC Output Voltage: 12V
Total DC Output Current: 2A
Over Load, Short Circuit Protection: 1.5 times by rated current
Short Circuit Recovery Time: 10s
Open Circuit Voltage of Solar Panel: 40V
No load loss: 0.05W
Over Voltage Protection: 15V;×2/24V
Float Chager Voltage: 14V;×2/24V
Discharge Recovery Voltage: 12V;×2/24V
Over Discharge Voltage: 10.5V;×2/24V
Control Mode: Software Intelligent Control
Working Temperature: -35 Degree~+55 Degree
Dimension(L×W×H): 135 X 100 X 30 mm
1. Over-load protection
2. Short circuit protection
3. Lightning protection
4. Under-voltage protection
5. Over-charging protection
6. Reverse Polarity protection
Wide LCD screen display
With output switch, intelligent control, easy to operate.
Power-efficient,Microcontroller digital accuracy
PWM charging mode(SOC)
Available for DC lamp and phone charging
Use PWM&WPC mode, improve system efficiency and prolong the life span of the battery.
1 x Solar Charge Controller
1 x User Manual
2 x DC Cable
Compare to similar items
This item MOHOO 20A 12V 24V Solar Charge Controller Auto Switch LCD Intelligent Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Overload Protection
ALLPOWERS 20A Solar Charger Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with USB Port Display 12V/24V
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gruory||ALLPOWERSDirect||HQST Solar||HoneyMomy||Nexo-US||Gruory|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||—||4 x 8 x 3 in||—||—||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 in|
Top customer reviews
I really like the digital readout on the unit. Easy to see exactly what's going on. It is compact, and mounted easily. Very easy to hook up. I have nothing wired to the "load" outlet terminals, but have used the USB outlets to charge phones, and they work perfectly. Nice looking controller, and back lit well enough to see in daytime. The only complaint with the display is that you must be looking straight-on to see the LCD properly, and since mine is mounted at about waist-level, you have to stoop to see it unless standing back a bit. Not a big deal, however.
One thing that is a little confusing, and the reason for dropping a star from the rating, is that unless the panel has fairly direct sunlight, it shows no charging current. If the sun goes behind a cloud, it drops to zero. The display shows "daylight" (the sun icon), so it knows it is daytime, but the controller sends no current to the batteries. I'd understand it dropping some, but why can't partial sun give a partial charge level? It was really surprising to watch how quickly it drops off when shade from a tree limb blocks part of the panel, or a cloud covers the sun. When the sun is high in the sky and bright, the controller is sending a nice amount of energy to those batteries, but there is a lot of time during the day that you get nothing, or almost nothing. A bit disappointing, for sure. It may be that the other controller was only actively charging a similar amount to what this one is, but didn't know it since the display was so basic. I still wish it could provide at least a trickle of power at times I feel it definitely should be.
As a whole, this controller seems to be doing its job well, and I like the fact that it gives so much information. I also like that it does not switch off and on like the old one. It does not even get warm when operating, so I know it can handle much more than I'm asking of it.
Most recent customer reviews
It stopped output to the battery.Read more