- Save 2% when you purchase 2 MOHOO 100W Solar Panel, save 5% when you purchase 4 MOHOO 100W Solar Panel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on Mohoo 20A Charge Controller Solar Charge Regulator when you purchase 1 or more MOHOO 100W 18V 12V Bendable Flexible Thin Lightweigh Solar Panel Charger offered by Gruory. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on MOHOO 30A Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator when you purchase 1 or more MOHOO 100W 18V 12V Bendable Flexible Thin Lightweigh Solar Panel Charger offered by Gruory. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Solar Panel Charger, MOHOO 100W 18V 12V Ultra Thin Flexible Lightweight Cells Solar with MC4 Connector for RV Boat Cabin Tent Car (Compatibility with 18V and Below Devices)(Updated)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☀UPDATED VERSION AND EASY INSTALLATION:The Junction Box is on the front side from Oct.1 2017,and unique frameless design features, 4 metal reinforced mounting holes at each corner for fixing screws and for easy installation. The four corners of the panel have 4 black protect case and are cut into arcs by the laser, to avoid getting injured. With our MC4 connectors,you could use the wire to connect your solar controller directly.
- ☀HIGH EFFICIENCY: You will get greater power efficiency even though the panel is no larger than most traditional model, and an internal blocking diode which prevents reverse current drain at night
- ☀SUPERIOR DURABILITY:The water resistant semi-flexible solar panel is durable and is ideal for RVs, boats, tight spaces, or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models
- ☀BENDABLE PANEL: the panel can be gently flexed to follow a smooth curve of 30 degrees max, and can be mounted on a coach roof, RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface
- ☀POWERFUL AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This solar panel packs 100W of power, but it only weighs a mere 5.43lbs(2.46kg including the package), making it easier to transport, hang and remove,also,panel with sponge protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Peak power (Pmax): 100W
Open circuit voltage: 21V
Operating voltage: 18V
Short circuit current: 5.8A
Working current: 5.5A
Solar panel working environment: plenty of sunshine
Type: semi-flexible PET laminate
Power deviation: +/- 5%
Border Material: Borderless
Production process: PET laminated
Dimensions: 1180 * 540 * 2.0 mm/46.45" x 21.26" x 0.078"
-High conversion rate, high output.
-Resistance to resistance, can resist different environment, waterproof performance is good
-Can be used for car ,home, boat, motorcycle, etc.
-Suitable for car batteries, car, RV, boat, ship, aircraft, satellites, space stations, outdoor breeding, planting, tourism, solar street lamp.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a great solution that I wanted, to have cold food away from a normal power source. The battery alone will run the refer for 1.5 days, with this set up it's unlimited!
my initial testing indicated that this panel only produces 1 amp at 19v. like many videos on youtube and google instructions i inserted the prongs of my multimeter into the mc4 connectors of the panel and got a reading that was very low whereas many other 50w panels on youtube showed about 2.7 amps. there was no amount of sun that was going to give me a 2.7 amp reading. i was very disappointed but before returning these panels i did a bit more homework on solar panel testing.
for some reason the amperage test with no load can be done on some solar panels. these panels are different. they need a load on them in order to produce the maximum amp output. i took my 12v trolling motor leads and jammed them inside the mc4 connectors. i inserted my multimeter between the trolling motor and panel on the red cable, so it was in series. the black cable of the motor connects directly to the black cable on the panel. when i turned the motor to the forward gear 1 position, the meter read that the panel was producing 2.9 amps at 19.71 volts. this was rather amazing since that is about the power of a 60w panel.
so, i'm pretty impressed. there is some negative reports of flexible panels delaminating, getting too hot, and losing efficiency over only a few years so i'm not sure this is the panel i'd put on my roof for 24/7 operation, however its perfect for the back of my kayak and camping situations as they are so light and not used year round. i'm sure some use this as a permanent installation. i just done have any experience with that yet.