- Save 10% on MOHOO 30A Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator when you purchase 1 or more MOHOO Solar Panel 100W 18V Ultra Thin Lightweight Flexible Solar Charger Panels offered by Gruory. Enter code YDHD8GW2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% when you purchase 2 MOHOO 100W Solar Panel, save 5% when you purchase 4 MOHOO 100W Solar Panel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $10.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Solar Panel MOHOO 100W 18V Ultra Thin Lightweight Flexible Solar Charger Panels with MC4 Connectors for RV Boat Cabin Tent Car(Updated)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Semi-Flexible Solar Panel
- ☀UPDATED VERSION AND EASY INSTALLATION:The Junction Box is on the front side from Oct.1 2017,and unique frameless design features, 4 metal reinforced mounting holes at each corner for fixing screws and for easy installation. The four corners of the solar panel have 4 black protect cases(just to protect when shipping) and are cut into arcs by the laser, to avoid getting injured. With our MC4 connectors,you could use the wire to connect your solar controller/regulator directly.
- ☀HIGH EFFICIENCY: Solar Panel,You will get greater power efficiency even though solar panel is no larger than most traditional model, and an internal blocking diode which prevents reverse current drain at night(Compatibility with 18V and Below Devices)
- ☀SUPERIOR DURABILITY:The water resistant semi flexible solar panel is durable and solar panel is ideal for RVs, boats, tight spaces, or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models
- ☀BENDABLE PANEL: bendable solar panel can be gently flexed to follow a smooth curve of 30 degrees max, and can be mounted on a coach roof, RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface
- ☀POWERFUL AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This solar panel packs 100W of power, but it only weighs a mere 5.43lbs(2.46kg including the package), making it easier to transport, hang and remove,also,panels charger with sponge protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
❂❂What is solar panels?❂❂
Photovoltaic solar panels absorb sunlight as a source of energy to generate electricity.
Photovoltaic modules constitute the photovoltaic array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications.
A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules.
❂❂High Performance & Versatile Application❂❂
MOHOO solar panel is contoured and flexible in an arc against curved areas to a maximum of 30 degrees, while the 6 corrosion-proof metal mounting holes enables it to be mounted on a rooftop, RV, boat, cabin, tent or any other irregular surface, making it perfect for home, travel, camping, and hiking.
A photovoltaic system typically includes an array of photovoltaic modules, an inverter, a battery pack for storage, interconnection wiring, and optionally a solar tracking mechanism(Solar charge controller,Load).
Controller should connect the battery first,and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load!The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order !
❂❂High Efficiency Solar Panel❂❂
☀-High conversion rate, high output.
☀-Resistance to resistance, can resist different environment, waterproof performance is good
☀-Solar Panel solar panel could make solar energy into electrical energy, make full use of solar energy, because solar energy is a green energy, is what we are advocating healthy energy.
☀-Solar Panel is suitable for car batteries, car, RV, boat, ship,motorcycle, aircraft, satellites, space stations, outdoor breeding, planting, tourism, solar street lamp,etc..
❂❂Two kinds of connections❂❂
In a parallel circuit, the voltage across each of the components is the same, and the total current is the sum of the currents through each component.
In a series circuit, the current through each of the components is the same, and the voltage across the circuit is the sum of the voltages across each component
❂❂MC4 Connector Male/ Female ❂❂
☀Come with MC4 Connector Male/ Female,you could connect your controller to the solar panel more easier!
☀MOHOO solar panel utilizes the powerful Solar Cell with a high efficiency conversion rate to maximize the use of available sunlight, and a MC4 connector ensures the safety during charging.
❂❂Solar Panel Description❂❂
☀Peak power (Pmax): 100W
☀Open circuit voltage: 21V
☀Operating voltage: 18V
☀Short circuit current: 5.8A
☀Working current: 5.5A
☀Solar panel working environment: plenty of sunshine
☀Type: semi-flexible PET laminate
☀Power deviation: +/- 5%
☀Border Material: Borderless
☀Production process: PET laminated
☀Solar Panel Dimensions: 1180 * 540 * 2.0 mm/46.45" x 21.26" x 0.078"
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
my initial testing indicated that this panel only produces 1 amp at 19v. like many videos on youtube and google instructions i inserted the prongs of my multimeter into the mc4 connectors of the panel and got a reading that was very low whereas many other 50w panels on youtube showed about 2.7 amps. there was no amount of sun that was going to give me a 2.7 amp reading. i was very disappointed but before returning these panels i did a bit more homework on solar panel testing.
for some reason the amperage test with no load can be done on some solar panels. these panels are different. they need a load on them in order to produce the maximum amp output. i took my 12v trolling motor leads and jammed them inside the mc4 connectors. i inserted my multimeter between the trolling motor and panel on the red cable, so it was in series. the black cable of the motor connects directly to the black cable on the panel. when i turned the motor to the forward gear 1 position, the meter read that the panel was producing 2.9 amps at 19.71 volts. this was rather amazing since that is about the power of a 60w panel.
so, i'm pretty impressed. there is some negative reports of flexible panels delaminating, getting too hot, and losing efficiency over only a few years so i'm not sure this is the panel i'd put on my roof for 24/7 operation, however its perfect for the back of my kayak and camping situations as they are so light and not used year round. i'm sure some use this as a permanent installation. i just done have any experience with that yet.
Here are the reasons I bought and recommend this product:
- 100W, i found out the conversion is really great for this wattage output within this physical size, I have other similar size solar panel which only offers 45W, with this conversion rate of 100W in this physical size, it saves you lots of space in reaching your desired power wattage. Of course, that will charge up your battery much faster.
- bendable, lightweight and portable. I don't think you can or it is recommended to bend this solar panel to 90 degree, but it is very bendable and can be mounted according to the contour of your mounting objects, even with a curve, that makes your mounting options much flexible. It's only 5-6 lbs, making it much portable to carry around for your outdoors use like camping or RV and get a portable power. There are some eye-holes come with, so that you can "hang" it during outdoors use, i can see the mounting or usage options are many and flexible.
- the power output is verifiable. I did some consumer tests, under some sunlight, open load voltage is about 18.7V, current delivering can achieve around 4.2-4.6A, which is pretty impressive and very closed to what the product claims.
Overall, I am satisfied with this product and recommend this if you need higher wattage output with a smaller size occupied. The quality of its build is very good too.
Here’s my set up in progress. I’m building a mount out of plywood and 2x4s, attaching this solar panel, a charge controller, a 12V 35A deep cycle battery. Its my estimation that 35A battery is right-sized for this, and by rough calculations I can use the battery to half its capacity (the most you should drain a battery like this) and then be able to top it off in a day. Obviously conditions, weather, location, aiming, will impact this - but rough math, this is what I think is right (comment below if any thoughts on this).
Watch my video to see a full tour of this panel. In a nutshell, I like it. It is performing to spec. I like that it is lightweight, but at the same time doesn’t seem fragile. You’ll want to make sure you can mount it securely onto something firm (a roof, or a piece of plywood), because I dont think you should allow it to flex too much if possible. Some other reviews mentioned that they weren’t seeing the watts they were expecting. I believe they are either measuring it wrong, or not measuring it at peak-direct sun. The method I tested with (in my video) is definitely rough and honestly it is not simple and easy to accurately measure wattage of solar without the right equipment - but my measurements are better than expected, and give me an idea that these to seem to operate at appropriate capacity.
It's a great solution that I wanted, to have cold food away from a normal power source. The battery alone will run the refer for 1.5 days, with this set up it's unlimited!