Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MONTANA DECOY Jake Purr-fect by
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Internal spring system allows the decoy to be easily opened and folded.
- Gobblers rush in to put this subdominant 3-D decoy in its place.
- PERFECT POSE TECHNOLOGY™ to match any situation. This allows you to mold the neck into any position you desire.
- Ultra-realistic features will fool even the wiliest of toms.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Purr-fect Jake
- Everything about this bird is realistic from the short beard to the phenomenal colors in the face.
Jake Purr-fect in the Field
The combination of its realistic feathers, 3D body, short beard and red head gives every indication of authenticity to the discerning eye of hens and toms alike. The different poses of this decoy will get a gobbler’s attention, but the realism will bring him in. Folding down to the size of a dinner plate, Jake Purr-fect fits perfectly in your vest and is always there when you need him.
- Perfect Pose Technology allows the hunter to mold the neck into any position that is needed for the moment.
- Two leg pole placements are marked "Brawler" and "Feeder" for easy identification in the field and quick set-up
- The spring coil system is built so the hunter can easily pack up and move to the next location without wasting time
- The body features feather cuts for genuine movement in the field. They will flutter in a breeze and provide a life-like soft edge to the profile. Montana Decoy is already known for making the most mobile turkey decoys on the market
The Perfect Montana Decoy Setting
Our decoys are built to work individually or in a group setting. This Jake Purr-fect can be used with the Miss Purr-fect (bottom right) and the Fanatic 2-D Tom in the background. Throw in some Dinner Belles and Spring Flings and one would have the perfect set-up to bring in rival Toms in the area. Turkeys are aware of their surroundings and setting up multiple decoys will allow the gobbler to keep his attention on the birds while you get ready to shoot.
Compare with similar items
MONTANA DECOY Miss Purr-fect
Primos 69064 Gobstopper Jake & Hen Decoy Combo
MONTANA DECOY Spring Fling
AvianX Breeder Turkey Decoy, Camo
MONTANA DECOY Dinner Belle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CUT'EM DOWN WATERFOWL||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3.75 in||17 x 13 x 3 in||20.25 x 14 x 9.25 in||11.75 x 11.5 x 1.25 in||11.2 x 11.6 x 5 in||11.75 x 11.25 x 1.75 in|
The combination of JAKE PURR-FECT's realistic feathers, 3D body, short beard and red head gives every indication of authenticity to the discerning eye of hens and toms alike. Featuring PERFECT POSE TECHNOLOGY™, you can change the pose to a looker, brawler or feeder jake decoy. Even the head position can be fined tuned. Its various pose will get the attention of a longbeard, and the realism will bring him in. The body features feather cuts for genuine movement in the field. They will flutter in a breeze and provide a life-like soft edge to the profile. Folding down to the size of a dinner plate, JAKE PURR-FECT™ fits perfectly in your vest and is always there when you need him. Montana Decoy is already known for making the most mobile turkey decoys on the market. Now, you can add most realistic and most versatile to the list.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have attached a few pictures so you can see my new collapsible fabric turkey against the standard plastic turkey decoy. Overall, this is a good addition to the flock, and I would highly recommend it if packing weight or bulk is a concern.
We set it upon my backyard and my neighbor came flying over to let us know there's a turkey in the yard! I've never seen one so lifelike. My husband turkey hunts and is thrilled to have this. He says it will also work well as a draw for other game birds.