MOON LENCE Outdoor Ultralight Portable Folding Chairs with Carry Bag Heavy Duty 242lbs Capacity Camping Folding Chairs Beach Chairs
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH DURABILITY: Seat made of 600D Oxford cloth with high-strength aluminum alloy frame. Our heavy duty camping chair weighs only 2 pounds which can hold up to 242 pounds/110kg.
- SUPER COMFORT: Unique and ergonomic seat design gives you the best seat experience allowing you to relax. Breathable and soft seat net makes you feel comfortable while you sit.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Both the mesh and the holders can be folded into small pieces.This portable chair is compact enough to put into your backpack or your carry-on luggage.
- EASY SETUP and CLEAN: Foldable mesh and metal poles make it easy to set up and fold down. It is super easy to clean: just sweep off or clean by soap water.
- VERSATILITY: The ideal choice for Backpackers, Tailgaters, Hikers, Concertgoers, Campers, Adventurers, and anyone looking for comfort without the bulk. A decent HOLIDAY GIFT for friends and families.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 2 Pounds
- Item model number : SP6016US02
- Date First Available : August 13, 2018
- Manufacturer : Moon Lence
- ASIN : B07GDFTCPF
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,372 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #12 in Camping Chairs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is somewhat difficult to stretch the fabric over the frame when it is new. Pull loops are provided to help, but children and some adults may have difficulty. The included instructions have good suggestions on how to make it easier.
Though the chair is named "Ultralight" and listed as 2lbs, it feels heavier than the standard weight versions from other brands. Its rated weight capacity is also lower, 240lbs vs 320 of the other brands.
This wouldn't be the chair I would take on a backpacking trip, but it's perfect for keeping in the car and gets used every week. I'll probably buy another.
I backpack and kayak with a larger much heavier chair normally but this replaces that entirely. Being in it for a few hours at home initially to make sure it went together correctly and then more at a local trail cements the fact that this thing does indeed live up to the review hype. I'll update this review for long term usage.
So far I haven't heard or felt any weird noises or behavior from shifting in it. Being 5'11" the chair fits me nicely. The velcro secured pockets may be nice for my phone or something small at a campsite. No drink holder for open top containers or cans.
The feet on softer ground do sink in but some flat rocks or some sort of puck to land the feet in should resolve that.