|Item Weight||2.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 8 x 7.3 inches|
|Item model number||MOOSENG Solar Torch Outdoor Upgarded|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
PC Soundbar, Mpow Wired and Wireless Computer Speaker with 3D Stereo Surround AUX/Bluetooth/USB Connection,Bluetooth 5.0 PC Soundbar with 4 Drivers, HD Sound System, for Desktop, Laptop, Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Light Source type||LED|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.3 x 8 x 7.3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality Sound System: The Mpow soundbar, with 2 precisely positioned 52mm drivers and 2 bass diaphragms, delivers rich and impressive sound, provides a stereo sound field. A versatile unit that works well for games, movies, and music.
- Wide Compatibility: The computer soundbar offers both wired& wireless functionality, featuring both Bluetooth5. 0 and USB/ TF Card/ AUX(3. 5mm) port for input. Easily connect it to computer, smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth-enabled sources.
- Easy to Use: It’s a plug-and-play sound system with a hassle-free initial setup, with no need to install a special program. For controls, the computer soundbar has a set of buttons at the top, which makes them easy to access.
- Sleek & Compact Design: At less than 2. 5 inches tall, this Bluetooth computer speaker will easily slide under your monitor. With the non-skid feet, it sits securely on your desk. The stylish and unique appearance fits your interior style.
- Humanized Design & : Mpow Bluetooth soundbar an internal 2200mAh battery that can last up to 15 hours on a single charge.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
LITOM 120 LED Solar Lights Outdoor, upgraded Solar Panel with 3 Optional Modes and 270°Wide Angle, IP67 Waterproof, Portable Solar Powered Security Light 4 Pack
Aootek 182 Led Solar outdoor motion sensor lights upgraded Solar Panel to 15.3 in2 and 3 modes(Security/ Permanent On all night/ Smart brightness control )with IP65 Waterproof with Wide Angle(2pack)
BAXIA TECHNOLOGY BX-SL-101 Solar Lights Outdoor 28 LED Wireless Waterproof Security Solar Motion Sensor Lights, (400LM,4 Packs)
|Material||Plastic||High-strength ABS||—||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Power Source||Solar Powered||—||Battery Powered||battery-powered,solar|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pictures: 1. Mounted on fence post; 2 Used one strip of exterior tape (yes that is ice on the unit); 3. Mounted on fence railing; 4.Lights on dim; 5. Bright, dim; 6. Both bright; 7. Three on bright; 8. Far side of the house was totally dark before the solar light. Last pictures. With the naked eye even on dim the grass can be easily seen. The pictures do not accurately reflect the brightness of the lights on dim.
My four pack was purchased with an Amazon coupon code that saved $18 off the listed price.
UPDATE 1-19-2018 Of the original 4-pack only one is working one-year after purchase. These remain an easy to install lighting solution. I miss the the lights that failed. Order, enjoy the bright lights and understand the lights will need to be replaced annually, It helps if you think of them as $12-$16 each light bulbs. While I wish these lasted longer, they were an Amazon Deal of the Day. My cost was $12 a light or $1 a month. That's OK. I'll wait for another sale to replace the light or find another brand. Five stars for ease of use, the bright light and prompt customer service. I subtracted two stars because 3 of 4 failed before one year of use.
Lights have now been in use for 11 months. One light arrived with a motion sensor that did not work. The light was promptly replaced by the seller. Since then two lights failed, the batteries will not charge and the lights do not come on. In September after eight months of use one light started to dim. It would come on but never went to bright. Two weeks on dim it went dark and would not come back on. I took it down, turned it off and put it where it received bright sunlight all day. It would not come back on. A second light failed in December so it lasted 10 months. Tonight the third light simply did not come on. It lasted a couple weeks short of one year.
I'm including two photos, with the dim mode you can see there are lights there, but there is very little illumination on the ground itself. When they kick up high they flood the area with a good amount of light. A diffuser cover would have been my only suggestion as looking directly at them can be blinding. Maybe I'll add some to the front myself.
Overall, I'm quite happy with these lights, they work exactly as described, should be maintenance free for years to come, and put out a good amount of light. I recommend them for anyone looking for this type of light. I paid full price for them, no discounts or paid reviews here, just a happy customer!