MOTA Classic Holiday Christmas Train Set with Real Smoke - Authentic Lights, and Sounds - A Full Set with Locomotive Engine, Cargo Cars, Tracks and Christmas Spirit
- Tis the season! World-Famous and As featured on "Fox and Friends," add that final touch to your Christmas with our Holiday Train Set. Product comes with a truly signature locomotive engine with cargo cars to trail behind along the tracks. Toggle on real lights and sound, and even add mineral oil
- Watch your kids rejoice as the train comes into view - glowing from the Christmas lights, sparkling with the ornaments on the tree. More than a toy, our Holiday Christmas train set embodies the Christmas spirit you want to instill in your child for generations to come
- Watch and even HEAR the train chug around the tracks, add stockings or small gifts to the back cargo cars and build a track around your presents. With the tracks included you can build an oval for the table during festivities or in a circle around your tree on Christmas Eve
- From the gilded features on the engine all the way to the rattling noises of the wheels riding along the rails, this train is genuine and full of Christmas cheer. Our set will really create a warm atmosphere for the kids as they run to see what Santa Claus leaves them this year.MOTA Dedicated 5 Star Customer Care - We want you to have a magical holiday celebration this year. Let us stay true to our commitment to provide you 5 star personal assistance - Should anything go wrong contact us before December
- Longest Track: 50 inches x 70 inches
- Mineral oil (sold separatly) required for smoke
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Best Choice Products Kids Classic Battery Operated Railway Train Set with Music & Lights, Multicolor
Lionel Polar Express Ready to Play Train Set
Ginzick Rc Remote Control Super Fun Classic Electric Train Set with Lights Sounds and Real Smoke (Perfect Gift and Special for Holiday)
Christmas Tree Train Set Ibasetoy Electric Train Set With Engine, Light and Sound and Aprox 12 ft
Railway King Steam Locomotive Classical Freight Train Playset with Lights and Train Sound
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||BestChoiceproducts||Amazon.com||SIMPLY DEALS||Califorliy||Haktoys USA|
|Item Dimensions||17.6 x 21.1 x 3.8 in||3 x 8 x 5 in||6 x 24 x 18 in||6 x 13 x 4 in||7.87 x 25.59 x 12.6 in||1.75 x 2.8 x 6.75 in|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The MOTA Classic Toy Train Set is a one-of-a-kind toy train that will bring hours of fun to your family. This classic toy train is a battery-powered locomotive that blows real smoke, makes authentic sounds, and lugs cargo carts around an easy-to-build train track. Included with the package is a set of train tracks that easily snap together, making the assembly a walk in the park. 2 to 3 drops of mineral oil (sold separatly) down the top of the smoke stack required for smoke. The MOTA Toy Train Set is the perfect gift for the entire family, friend and hobbyist. Assemble this train around the base of your favorite Christmas tree to add that extra holiday joy to any home. You can also have it setup as a beautiful decoration in your room, table, or floor space. This toy train set will keep friends, family, loved-ones, and guests entertained. For ages 8 and up.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was my first train set so I just wanted something under $50, that will stay on its tracks and add some fun to the Christmas tree. This set surpassed my expectations. As someone already mentioned you can create a circle (50 in X 50 in) or oval (50 in x 70 in) shape with the train tracks. As long as your tracks click into place when you attach them and you line up the wheels of the train correctly, you shouldn't have any derailment issues. For those concerned about the smoke, there's a separate switch so you can have it on or off. Note, the smoke smell is not lovely but my husband liked it. He said it reminded him of his childhood train set. There's also a separate switch for the sounds and lights. If you choose you can have the train go around with no sound or smoke. Finally, the train comes with three empty carts that you can fill with whatever you want. My carts are currently filled with a miscellaneous Christmas items. Overall, excellent first train set I have no complaints.
The smoke does stink, and I think it is unnecessary, but it does have a switch to easily turn it off. I would definitely buy this again.
This really isn't a play toy for little kids. 8yrs and up is recommended. If you let very young kids play with this thing there will be many issues with derailments, uncouplings, track separation as well as broken parts. The smoke on our unit worked fine but I only used a FEW drops of oil at a time. Operation with sound, lights AND smoke will run the batteries down in a few hours. I put fresh batteries in it on New Years the first season with the smoke and sound off and it ran for 15 hours and 40 something minutes CONTINUOUSLY with a load of candy canes and the old bows from packages. I found the best track layout for a tree is 3 curved sections on each corner of a large square using one of the remaining 4 straight sections on each side. My only criticism of this thing is that to turn it off you have to carefully trap and stall it with one hand and flip the switch with the other, I find it best to let it run clockwise around the tree to have better access to the on/off switch. For the money I feel this is an extraordinary set that should last years. Now, if I can find some extra track for next year....