MOTA JETJAT Nano Camera Video Drone with 4-Channel Controller, Red
- As featured on Fox News Television, in WIRED Magazine, Tech Times Blog and more, we introduce a new one from the JETJAT series: The Nano-C. Micro SD card included, shoot pictures and take footage anywhere from the drone's perspective!
- Take pictures of your friends, record family barbeques or birthday parties! Record over 30 minutes with the free 2 gb microSD card included, and share it with your friends and family on your computer with the SD card reader we also include for you!
- WOW your neighbors - This pocket sized design has a flight distance of up to 80 ft, LED lights for night flight and flying high over houses! With the latest 6-axis Gyro hardware and videogame style 4-Channel Controller, experience amazing flight control
- Tiny fun for the little ones, agile for the hobbyists, and video capable for professionals! Lightweight design minimizes damage indoors. Upgraded battery gives extended flight time and short charge time. USB charging cable helps identify charge status
- Quality Assurance GUARANTEED - All MOTA products always come with our 5-star Customer Service. Doesn't work? Let us help
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Nano got a Camera! World’s Smallest Video Drone
Putting a camera in a drone this size really lets you get your bang for your buck. Intuitive controller makes it really easy to shoot footage and expandable microSD card slot lets you experience flight through your drone’s eyes. Using the same plug and play idea as the Nano, the Nano-C charges in no time and packs even more throttle along with its additional flight time.
Launch it Right from your Hand! The Perfect Drone Trainer and Perfect Challenge for Experts
This drone has great throttle and tight maneuvering capabilities for the experts out there. For the new fliers, you can learn to be a professional pilot after only a couple tries! Give your kids an exciting and well-built toy to rave about at school, get it to mess with your coworkers, or give your dog a new friend to chase around the backyard. With additional modes for flight we made sure any flier of any skill level can have fun with JETJAT Nano-C.
One for the Books
Along with the camera capable of taking VGA quality pictures and recording practically unlimited video, we also included everything fun that you get from the Nano: aerial stunts like flips and stable flight with 4-channel control. With that and increased durability and power, it will be hard to find anything like our drone. And of course you will not need to register any JETJAT drones with the FAA – once you are fully charged you are ready to go!
Highly Certified Flying
Let us help you FlySafely! Our FlySafely! Campaign promotes fun flying times without the worry. Check out our website for your own FlySafely! Poster to help you and your friends become expert pilots!
MOTA Customer Care
Of course all of our MOTA Products come with our fantastic dedicated customer service. Please let us know if there are any issues out of box or if you are having problems getting off the ground. We will point you the right way within hours of first contact, satisfaction guaranteed.
The troubleshooting steps are:
(1) If the battery voltage is low, recharge the drone. If the problem still persists
(2) calibrate the drone according to the “Accelerometer Calibration” section of the User Manual.
From the Manufacturer
Family Fun Oriented
JETJAT Nano-C is super fun, super easy to use for anyone who seeks the thrill of flight. We added a camera to the best-selling JETJAT Nano, so now kids can sit front seat for the ride. Fly indoors or out, get up close, zoom up high!
Fits the Palm of Your Hand
The Nano-C is small enough to fly under chairs and powerful enough to soar over a house! Compact size means smooth flight control and steady, crystal-clear video and minimal damage to hardwood floor, walls and furniture.
Put Your Flight Skills to the Test
Do aerial stunts, zoom around corners, flip the drone in any direction! Fly at your pace with switchable modes for novice, mid-level and expert aviators. It’s the perfect starter drone for those wanting to fly a full-size model.
Easily take photos and shoot videos in flight with the push of a button. Snap a picture of you and your friends at a park or you at your child’s birthday party. The wide angle-camera captures it all, from vantage points never before possible.
Store Your Memories
Nano-C comes with a 2-GB microSD card that can record up to 2 hours of footage. Expand your memory up to 256gb to capture hundreds of hours of timeless memories of family events, fun with friends. View on your laptop or tablet, share it with the world!
Flight Control Made Easy
Both the controller and the Nano-C are compact, durable, and ultra user friendly. The two joysticks make lift-off and direction a breeze. Switch between snapping photos or shooting video in flight effortlessly.
|Number of Rotors||4||4||4|
|Product Size (mm)||22 x 22 x 20||32 x 32 x 22||150 x 150 x 45|
|Flight Time||8 min||3-4 min||5-6 min|
|Range||250 ft||100 ft||100 ft|
|4 Channel Control||✓||✓||✓|
|SD Card Storage||✓||✓|
|Live Stream Capable||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am also impressed with how easy it was to learn how to fly this drone. It took me about 5-10 minutes of flying to get the hang of this little guy. Due to it's small size, it has good maneuverability and can easily escape tricky situations.
This drone is also equipped with a camera that can take both photos and videos. The camera quality is not the best, but for how small this drone is, I am very impressed that Mota could fit a camera into such a small body! I attached a video to this review so you can see what the video quality is like.
I know from other reviews that the battery life is short, but I haven't experienced the battery dying before I was finished using it.
Overall, this is a very impressive drone considering the size and the price. I am very impressed how the creators got a camera into such a small body and how sturdy this little drone is.
I was pleasantly surprised with this little quadcopter. It's actually a lot of fun to play around with. I typically get about 10 mins of flight time out of it per charge, but I don't usually use the video camera. The controls are relatively easy, although on mine the right joy stick will sometimes stick and it has to be forced.
- Flight time is reasonable for the size, I typically get about 10 minutes; charge time is typically less than 30 minutes
- Easy to fly after you get the hang of it. I never expect these things to be easy right off, you'll definitely crash it a few times if you haven't flown one before, but it only takes a bit to get the hang of it.
- Unit comes with 4 additional blades (which I haven't needed yet) and a Micro SD card with USB reader.
- Flies surprisingly well outside, even in the wind. I wouldn't let it get away from me, but I didn't have too many issues controlling it even when there was a breeze.
- It can take a beating. I was sure I had destroyed it a few times, but the blades are still on intact and the unit has not broken even after some pretty good falls indoors.
- Price is a bit high for what it is, I'd like it to be in the 30-40 range.
- Video quality is OK at best. I was hoping for a little better quality at this price point. Don't expect HD quality video.
- The quadcopter tends to keep moving in the direction you are flying it and takes a few pushes on the right control stick in order to get to level out and move the opposite direction. On mine, the forward and reverse trim don't appear to have any affect
Overall, it's a fun toy. I enjoy flying it and don't expect it to take crazy video or do anything other than fly around a bit. The price is a bit high in my opinion, but not astronomically so. I'd recommend this product to others as an entry level quadcopter/drone.