|Wireless Type||5 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Motorola MT7711 24X8 Cable Modem/Router with Two Phone Ports, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem, and AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router, for Comcast XFINITY Internet and Voice
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra $10.00 when you apply this coupon.
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Wireless Type||5 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Number of Ports||2|
|LAN Port Bandwidth||10/100/1000 megabits_per_second|
|Data Transfer Rate||400 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in AC1900 Wireless Router - This 24X8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem comes integrated with an AC1900 Dual-Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Gigabit Router and two Xfinity Voice-compatible phone ports for ultimate range and performance. This product is approved by Comcast for Xfinity Internet and Voice, and recommended by Comcast for Xfinity Internet service speeds up to 600 Mbps.
- Flexible Compatibility - The MT7711 provides shared Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires Comcast Xfinity Internet Service - Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1. This product will not work with any other Internet service provider.
- Save Money - Eliminate up to 168 dollar in cable modem rental fees per year. Say goodbye to monthly rental fees and landline phone costs.
- Wireless Power Boost for Better Speed and Range - High-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, providing a significant increase in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range. NOT included is a backup battery option (Model 98250) that allows your phone to make calls for 8 hours on standby after power loss.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
3-in-1 solution that saves you money
Cable modem + WiFi router + voice
The MT7711 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, AC1900 WiFi router and 2 phone lines for fast speeds and reliable calling. With savings up to 168 dollars per year in modem rental fees, it's the smart choice for Xfinity Internet & Voice subscribers.
Easy and reliable
A worldwide leader in technology people depend on. Comes with our 2-year quality agreement and free support from our USA team of connectivity technicians. Simplifies the installation process and eliminates wires.
- Up to 800 Mbps cable internet speed
- Up to 1900 Mbps wireless speed
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 telephone lines
Certified for Xfinity Internet & Voice
Works seamlessly with Xfinity by Comcast. Not compatible with non-Xfinity voice services.
High-speed cable internet
Recommended for Comcast Xfinity internet service plans with speeds up to 800 Mbps.
WiFi speeds up to 1900 Mbps
Power Boost and AnyBeam beamforming deliver fast speeds and extended coverage.
Superior streaming & gaming
Features 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for quality streaming, gaming, and connecting.
Simple setup & expert support
Easy installation and free support from our USA team of connectivity technicians.
2 Xfinity phone lines
Supports advanced features including caller ID, call forwarding, and conference calling.
|Product Type (This table only includes cable modems with a built-in WiFi router)||8x4 Cable Modem plus N450 WiFi Router||16x4 Cable Modem plus AC1600 WiFi Router||16x4 Cable Modem plus AC1900 WiFi Router||24x8 Cable Modem plus AC1900 WiFi Router||Cable Modem plus AC1900 WiFi Router plus Phone Service|
|DOCSIS 3.0 Channel Bonding||8x4||16x4||16x4||24x8||24x8|
|Certified for These Cable Internet Services. Typically Works with Many Others.||Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Spectrum, Sparklight (CableOne), WOW!||Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Spectrum, Sparklight (CableOne)||Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Spectrum, Suddenlink, WOW!, Sparklight (CableOne)||Comcast Xfinity, Cox||Comcast Xfinity (Exclusively for Xfinity, not other cable services.)|
|Recommended by Comcast Xfinity for Internet Service This Speed Tier or Below||200 Mbps||300 Mbps||300 Mbps||600 Mbps||600 Mbps|
|Maximum Internet Download Speed (Actual speeds are lower)||343 Mbps||686 Mbps||686 Mbps||1000+ Mbps||1000+ Mbps|
|Built-in WiFi Router||N450 3x3, Power Boost||AC1600 3x3 / 2x2, Dual Band, Beamforming, DFS||AC1900 3x3, Dual Band, Power Boost, Beamforming, DFS||AC1900 3x3, Dual Band, Power Boost, Beamforming||AC1900 3x3, Dual Band, Power Boost, Beamforming|
|WiFi Power Boost for Extended Range and Faster WiFi||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Gigabit Ethernet Ports||4||4||4||4||4|
|Telephone Ports (for Xfinity Voice)||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Is There a No-Router Version of This Product?||Yes, MB7220 (8x4 Cable Modem)||Yes, MB7420 (16x4 Cable Modem)||Yes, MB7420 (16x4 Cable Modem)||Yes, MB7621 (24x8 Cable Modem)||Yes, MB7621 (24x8 Cable Modem)|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SET UP - it says it’s an easy set up and takes about 15 minutes. That’s true HOWEVER there is NO way getting around not calling Comcast!!! You can’t just switch the cables and phone line and click a few buttons. You HAVE to call Comcast so they can register the unit and connect everything on their end BOTH internet and phone line. You can NOT do that without calling them no matter what these reviews say. I called early in the morning 7:30am because I didn’t want to be on hold forever like you usually are when calling Comcast. I was fortunate and got two women (one for internet and one for phone) who knew what they were doing and made the process super easy. I was dreading having to call Comcast!! When you call, press the prompt for internet service first. Get that set up. HOWEVER, after that’s done check your landline. You won’t have a dial tone. Tell the Comcast agent you don’t have a dial tone because the internet person does not know this and figures they are done. They need to connect you to another agent who handles the phone connection.
CHANGING WiFi name - After you have everything connected and are done with Comcast, it’s super easy to change the names of your networks if you want to do that. I am no techie but I didn’t want the network names to be what comes with the Motorola unit. I was apprehensive at first thinking it would be a process and another hour of my time. On page 6 of the Motorola instruction booklet you will find the instructions. It took all of 2 minutes to change the network names. HOWEVER, when you do this, you will have to log back in to your internet on all your devices AGAIN and provide the password. No big deal but just be aware that changing the network name kicks you off and you need to sign back in
Overall, I am really pleased with the unit and getting it connected. I just want people to know YOU HAVE TO CALL COMCAST TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS, REGISTER THE DEVICE AND GET CONNECTED(internet and phone). Good luck.
Best thing was when I returned my previous modem to Comcast. While waiting in line, I overheard the teller saying to another customer that current modem rentals are $11 and will be going up to $13 on January 1 (Bonus!!! I will more quickly make a return on my new modem). Then, when i got to the front to return my modem, the teller scans it and asks me where is my new modem so they can register it. I told them its already connected and working including the phone line. She starts telling me that without registering it, once they remove my current modem, I will lose all connectivity in the house as the new modem is not yet registered. I assure them its been working fine for the past 5 days yet they continue to ask if i want to proceed with returning their modem, which I do. They give me a receipt and a paper with instructions to call Comcast to register the modem when it stops working. Once i got home, the modem is still working PERFECTLY without need to call and register it. Quite obvious to me that Comcast wants to steal every cent from their customers including from renting equipment, going as far as trying to scare me into keeping their modem and paying them for it.