Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
MOURIV MV-GMC201 2.4G Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Compatible with iPhone 11 X 8 8 Plus 7 6 Smartphone,Canon 6D 600D Nikon D800 D3300 Sony A7 A9 DSLR GoPro Hero4 Hero3 Hero3+ Action Cameras
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (12%)|
Save an extra 7% when you apply this coupon.
7% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||USB, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76 dB|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Audio Recorder, Camcorder, Tablet, Camera, Smartphone|
|Noise Level||76 dB|
About this item
- MV-GMC201 2.4GHz wireless lavalier Microphone omnidirectional mic system offers perfect solution for crisp audio pick up and recording for video shooting with DSLR camera, camcorder, phone camera etc
- Wireless lapel mic system allows to record the audio without cable limitation, supports wireless signal transfer within 15m of distance, perfect for video recording with the demand to move around and from distance;
- Omnidirectional audio pick up, designed for vocal or video use, provides clear and accurate voice recording experience to the user, ideal for recording in every situation;
- Compact design, lightweight on both transmitter and receiver with the hot shoe and clip for easy installation set up and could be used for interview, video recording, filming wedding video for both professionals and hobbyist;
- It can work with Smartphone, Tablet, DSLR camera, Camcorder, Gopro hero 3 3+ 4 Sporting Camera ,Audio recorder, PC and others audio/video devices.[Noted:For iPhone 7 7s ,8 X or Last ,Please use a Lighting to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter for connection(This adapter is not including in the package)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Clarity of Audio Pick-Up
The MV-GMC201 is an 2.4Ghz omnidirectional wireless lavalier microphone system that will pick up the main sound from any direction.
The recevier is connected with 3.5mm audio plug which is compatible with most device such as DSLR Cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony and also working with iOS iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone;Gopro hero 3 3+ 4
Compact design, lightweight body for easy carry around or clip on the belt
Standard camera shoe mount and clip included alone with the carry case
Power supplied by AA battery
RF Modulation: GFSK (Gauss frequency Shift Keying)
Frequency band: 2.4GHz (2405-2478MHz)
Frequency response: 35Hz-14KHz±3dB
Signal/Noise: 76dB or more
Distortion: 0.1% or less (32Ω,1 KHz,65mW output)
RF output level:2 mW
Earphone output level: 32Ω,65mW
Reception sensitivity: -85dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz
Audio input connector: 3.5mm mini jack
Battery life: Approx. 3.0 hours for both Transmitter and Receiver
Receiver: 60 x 86 x41 mm (W/H/D)
Transmitter: 60 x 86 x28 mm (W/H/D)
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The kit comes with a transmitter and receiver with belt clips, Lavalier microphone and a number of cables.
The cables connect you to a mobile phone and professional cameras.
Make sure to use the right cable for your application.
I used the mobile phone cable on my camera. It didn't work.
Having worked out the right cable to use, the sound quality for voice is great.
The transmitter and receiver connect with each other wirelessly and easily. No fuss.
Turn them on and they're in sync, with a flashing LED to confirm connection. You're ready to start recording.
There are more expensive systems on the market.
However, if your need is simply to add better quality audio instead of the camera's microphone, this system is a good choice.
I was impressed with the clarity and full use of audio bandwidth.
I haven't tested it with singing, although it's probably mainly designed for speaking.
Testing the system with a Boya mic and wind sock, there was no noticeable improvement in sound quality.
The result is clear audio and reduced background noise.
Perfect outcome at the right price.
I emailed the sellers who promptly offered me some troubleshooting tips by email. I told them I just needed the microphones replaced as they have stopped working. They seemed very cooperative and said they mailed me new ones. 8 months and counting, I am still waiting for.
I have given up following up with them and have decided not to buy cheap products for business use again.