Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Fleet Foxes forum

MP3 Digi Download

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 15, 2009, 8:04:26 PM PST
Does anyone know if amazon offers a access to a digital copy of this album if you buy the vinyl? If not they should :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2009, 3:40:06 PM PST
Hi! Just wanted to let you know--I had the same question, checked around & most people seemed to offer the digi downloads, so I ordered it and it does. The record comes not only with mp3 downloads, but with a bonus record of the Sun Giant EP... great deal! Hope this helps!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2009, 4:20:35 PM PST
what the heck? Since when does Amazon give you the LP format AND the MP3s? Or am I mis-understanding something??

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 11, 2009, 8:57:36 AM PDT
D. Taylor says:
Jonathan Cardwell:
well, vinyls tend to wear out, and you obviously can't get a digital copy like you can from a cd (unless you get some really cool equipment i saw in the mall once), so with most vinyl sales, amazon lets you download the album for free too. however, you're not legally allowed to let someone else use the free download, just like you can't let someone else borrow your cd's. whether or not you actually follow that rule is up to you.

i buy a lot of cd's, but as an 18-year-old without a record player of my own, i don't have any records though; i would recommend you just buy cd's - that way you can rip it to the computer yourself. on the other hand, i can definitely see an appeal to buying actual lp records.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010, 5:52:52 PM PDT
Sorry, I have one final question. Is the mp3 download exclusive to Amazon, or does it come with a code inside all copies of the LP? If I bought it new, factory sealed, from an Amazon seller, would I still get the downloads?
Thanks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fleet Foxes forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
Fleet Foxes [Vinyl]
Fleet Foxes [Vinyl] by Fleet Foxes (Vinyl - 2008)
4.5 out of 5 stars (321)