Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on November 14, 2013
I have used this on a MP3 player. However, had to send the MP3 player back because it did not function at all. I am sure this Coby was doing its work for it was warm. I also feel it is better to use this than wait for the computer to give a MP3 player a charge which would take, I believe, a much longer time.
on April 9, 2014
This is not a ground breaking item. It worked like it was supposed to. I ended up returning the item anyway, because the Coby video player was nut user friendly with my new truck.
on February 13, 2017
Excellent
on May 3, 2017
It was a great replacement as my original just stopped working.
on September 20, 2013
can't complain, came quickly, still working for my mp3's. can't really have extremely high expectations of these products, as long as it works and doesn't make my mp3 player heat up and explode, it's good.
on July 25, 2016
works great.
on July 1, 2013
Purchased this home charger at the same time as I purchased the Coby MP620 8GB MP3 Video player. It was the wrong cord, it did not fit the device. I tried to return it, but the return cost was more than the cost of the cord itself.
on October 13, 2013
I ordered this item to use with a small portable speaker that I ordered and had to return. I will keep this item because I can use it when charging my MP3 player.
on October 12, 2014
This petite player has vast capacity and many functions, including a tunable FM radio. The controls are almost too simple, but the audio output and battery life are phenomenal.
on July 6, 2013
I thought I had ordered the right charger for this Coby because it was part of "order this item and get this item at a cheaper price". Because I just assumed it was the right one, I unfortunately did not keep the receipt. Lessen learned-keep the receipt in order to return the item and get the right one.