Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CLA 1250mg - High Potency 80% CLA = 1000mg CLA per Gel Cap
- GET THE GOOD STUFF FROM MEAT and DAIRY, WITHOUT THE BAD STUFF: CLA is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in meat and dairy products. CLA 1250 optimizes the benefits of good fatty acids and not consuming the high caloric make of these foods.
- CLA IS A CONTRIBUTING TEAMATE WITH YOUR BODY GOALS: Adding MRM’s high potency CLA softgels to an already healthy lifestyle of a balanced diet and regular exercise will help achieve your body goals.
- THE MOST ECONOMICAL and EFFICENT WAY TO GET THE REQUIRED CLA: MRM’s softgels which contain CLA derived from safflower seed oil you get what your body needs without mass consumption. CLA might help reduce body fat deposits and improve immune function.
- YOU’RE NOT GETTING THE MOST OUT OF MILK: Average CLA intake through dairy and meat does not reach a small fraction of what is needed. Increases in the concentration of CLA may increase the nutrition value and benefits of dairy.
- CONTAINS NO: Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nut, Fish, Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Gluten or Yeast
- CLA aids weight loss and reduces fat storage
- Allows you to feel strong and healthy even during dieting
- It supports speeding up the fat burning process
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MRM - CLA 1250, High Potency Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Strength & Fitness Dietary Supplement (180 softgels)
Size: 180 gels
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
see Ingredients Panel Image
Take 1-2 softgels 3 times daily with meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.