Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on July 16, 2016
I don't take this all the time, and i don't take as directed(i don't take 2 or 3 at a time, only maybe 2 pills a day). I notice some increased energy and also the other type of energy us guys feel, and a bit more push in my workouts. I would say, for the price and what it does, its worth keeping around. I actually took this product for years and have always come back to it. took it while i was in my mid 20's and now in my early 30's many other brands tend to over charge and act as if their tribulus product is so much better or different but in reality, theyre all pretty similar and this one from mrm is not bad at all...especially for the price you can find it everywhere. mrm has great prices and good products. I am typically lazy, and loose motivation for my workouts quickly, this kinda helps me, even throughout the day. even if it only helps 5%, its a lot for me.
on March 2, 2016
Take this everyday it keeps me running like a fright train I been taking this for years no need to try something else this is the best
on November 25, 2015
I thought I would give this a try. I've had the GNC type products that work well but are very expensive. I guess you do get what you pay for. This did nothing for me. I followed the directions and even took extra, this was just a waste of money. I know it works differently for each person but there is a reason why it is so cheap.
on November 24, 2014
Seems like quite a good product - noticing increased energy. I did a fair amount of study - this seems like a good value and as good as any of the others.
on May 10, 2016
Great natural testosterone booster! No side effects other than a little boost in energy.
on February 5, 2016
Smells bad, bad taste and aftertaste. Honestly do not feel a kick when I took these prior to my workouts.
on December 15, 2014
Used to purchase Nugenix which is about 60$ a bottle. This is So much cheaper and works really well
on February 23, 2017
Bulgarian is the way to go.
on January 26, 2016
Took supplement consistently for a year but didn't notice any physical or emotional benefits.
on July 22, 2016
Buy these for my hubby. He says they do the trick!