|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 0.98 x 1.46 inches|
|Item model number||4336885378|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Paper-Punches-003|
MROCO Single Hole Punch 1 Hole Punch Hole Puncher Single 20 Sheet Punch Capacity, Paper Hole Puncher 1/4 Inches, Handheld Hole Punch with Non-Skid Base for Paper Chipboard and Art Project, Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precise Punching Hole: The single hole punch allows you to punch the hole location precisely alignment every time with removing the bottom catcher. Trust this hole punch for perfectly professional precision.
- Perfect Sheet Punching Capacity: This slim and lightweight handheld hole punch tackles up to 20 sheets paper punch capacity while taking up minimal space on your desktop for convenient storage in cabinets and drawers.
- Durable and Portable: The Hole Puncher is very small and cute, looks well-made, and it locks down easily to flatten it for storage.Metal structure with plastic handle. Durable,and comfortable for repetitive use.
- Multiple Functional Base Pad: Featuring a non-slip rubber base, this one hole punch won’t slide around during operation and protects your desk surface from scratching, also convenient for quick and hassle-free paper waste disposal.
- Wide Application: Ideal for punching through any kind of paper,chipboard, card-stock, thin plastic card,thin metal,craft paper,art project or other materials. We provide full refund or free replacement if there is any quality issues within 1 year, so no worry, just buy it !
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Boasting a durable, all-metal design, this single hole punch can stand up to the toughest tasks and comfortable for repetitive use.
Exquisite and portable, punches through card-stock, chipboard, leather, lightweight metal and more easily.
Accurately Located Hole
The hole punch allows you to punch the hole location precisely with removing the bottom catcher.
|Badge Hole Punch||Loose Leaf Binder Rings 12 Pack||Cell Phone Stand||Heavy Duty Staple Remover||Kitchen Shears||PU Pencil Case|
|Material||Metal structure||Nickel Plated Steel||Aluminium alloy||Carbon Steel & Rubber||3CR13 stainless steel & PP plastic||PU waterproof material|
|Feature||All-metal structure, Easy to Operate, Spring Design, Punch No-burrs Holes, Wide Application||All metal structure & Lock securely & Easy to use & Wide application||Wide Compatibility, djustable Angle Viewing, Stable and Anti-scratch, Thoughtful Detail Design,||High quality, Leverage design, Non-slip design||Multi-function & Premium Material & Careful Design & Easy to Clean||High quality, Smooth zipper, PU waterproof material, Wide application|
|Color||Silver||Silver||Black||Black & Silver||Black & Silver||Black|
|Application||Works well on ID cards, papers, bank cards/member cards(under 1mm), PVC cards(under 1mm), credentials,etc.||Ideal for fastening document stack, books, paper, photo album, keys, shower curtain hooks, cards, arts projects, loose-leaf rings,etc.||Free your hands while working, cooking, watching or making video calls.||Ideal for taking off staples from furniture, floor, wooden case, carton, photo frame, carpet,etc.||Ideal for meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables.||Store and organize pens, pencils, gel pens, markers, erasers, scissors, protractors and other stationaries|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem is that you can't see where you're going to punch. I make handmade books so need my holes at certain, specific, spots. There's a tiny line on the front of it to help you line things up, but no line on the side so can't tell how deep you need to go. I have found that turning it upside down allows you to see into the hole and that helps, but it's still difficult to be precise.
I was able to punch a hole in 13 index cards at once, with no effort whatsoever. Compared to the regular one-hole punch I've been using before, today was the first time I was able to punch holes in a bunch of index cards without my hands hurting!
I was also able to hole punch 30 pages of printer paper at once.
Basically, if you can fit it in the hole punch slot, it'll work and it'll work easily.
I also like how you can lock it and make it more compact for storage.
PLEASE NOTE: If you appreciated this review please give it a “thumbs up/like” your helping me to continue to give honest/unbiased insight into products I’ve used and you may have questions about. Interested in a product but don't know enough about it and would like it reviewed? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do... Thank you 🙏