Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on January 7, 2012
My initial review: Great toilet. Very easy to install. Beautiful, elegant, and efficient. Very quiet flushes. Everything is cleanly flushed with one try. My only complaint is that when you lift the toilet seat, it slams against that back of the toilet which is not a problem with my other older Toto toilets.

5/22/2013 I want to add an update...I love the Toto brand and have owned several Toto toilets. I bought this toilet because I liked the idea that it didn't use as much water to flush. Unfortunately I have had to unclog this toilet (Not a problem with my other Toto toilets) about four times now since purchasing it (about once every few months). So I'm taking away a couple of stars. Sorry Toto. Toilets that clog are a big downer.
on March 11, 2012
I replaced a 20 yr old Kohler Rialto in my upstairs hall bath with the Toto. I was trying to find a similar product to the Kohler. I would have bought the Kohler San Rafael which I have in our downstairs bath only I did not want to spend that much money. It is superior to the Rialto. I researched Toto's and was quite impressed with the reviews. The appearance and the ease of cleaning are all fine. After a few months now the fill valve is giving us continuous trouble. Tank fills fine after flushing, however, after a while you will hear it running or a loud eerie sound like a wailing horn! Numerous adjustments to the fill valve only did not solve the problem. Blogs I read from plumbers suggested using a Fluidmaster 400A replacement. After only few months in a bathroom that gets little use, we are not happy about having to replace the valve. Picked up a Fluidmaster yesterday and will be installing this week. If this doesn't do the trick then I will have to say my review of this product will be less than stellar.
on August 21, 2013
We love this product. Setting the toilet as family was arriving, everyone found the new toilet technology highly entertaining, from it's low water use-age to the self-closing (yawning) seat. Neighbor's also were amazed that toilets could be ordered online and arrive well packed with no damage. This model is small and compact, will be easier to maintain under our banjo counter top, and takes up much less space in the bathroom. Installation was easy. The green economy of it's low water use is high on our list of satisfaction. We were amazed that a toilet could be flushed with so little water. Living in the high desert of Colorado we're happy and our water board is happy and rewarded us for our choice. We also like the fact that the toilet bowl water flow and bowl finish results in a very clean toilet with every flush.

The weakest link was in the seat hinge. We like the fact that the toilet seat closes itself. However, in a tight bathroom, the previous toilet seat was often a step stool. NOT a good idea with this seat. It was a lesson learned the hard way, as the seat broke. It's light weight plastic, not the board of old seats, and needs to be treated a bit more gently.
on July 20, 2013
After sending back the first shipment, and nearly sending back the second shipment I received the toilet in fine shape and had it installed. It is working fine. The packaging of both shipments was inadequate. In the first one the toilet was damaged and in the second, the toilet was fine (luckily). I like the toilet except for the loud sucking noise it makes when you flush it. But to save 2.5 gallons per flush it's worth it and I will get used to it I'm sure. I have had the unit installed for 1.5 weeks and needed to use the plunger twice even after flushing twice. I hardly ever used a plunger with my old toilet. My local utility provides a $125 rebate for installing this water saver.
on May 5, 2015
Looks beautiful, easy to clean but it leaks. I've had it almost 2 years and it makes this horrible sound every time it starts leaking and then it fills up again. We constantly have to take the top off and wipe around and mess with it until it stops. It's been a leaker since a couple months after installing it. I hate it. Wish we would have gone with a Kohler!
on January 24, 2012
We were and are very excited to get this toilet, but I just wanted to write this review because we just refused the shipment of our second toilet. First one was broken at the base, second at the top. The toilet was shipped both times to us basically in a cardboard box with no padding. We asked for a replacement because it's what we really want and are hoping that the third time is the charm, but wanted to warn people that if you are on a tight time frame for renovations, you may run into problems here as a toilet that should have taken 1-2 weeks to get to us is now going to take us over a month, even if the third one isn't broken. Wish us luck!
on March 21, 2012
I bought this Toto a few month ago and just now managed to get it to stop running. I called customer support, they sent me a new flapper it did not help. Then they sent me other parts, that helped for a few weeks then it started running again. Finally I ordered a Korky 2022BP Power Gravity Flapper For TOTO Toilet Repairs and it did the trick (just needed to shorten the chain a little). I had ordered another Toto model and it worked fine.
on May 4, 2014
We have (possibly literally) the smallest bathroom ever. We needed to replace the toilet. This one works well, is attractive enough, compact, and eco-friendlier than others and we've had no flushing problems.
on August 31, 2016
very low to the ground
on March 10, 2016
Toto is the only brand to buy if you want to never see a plumber for a repair. Ive used this toilet in several apartments and it is attractive, contemporary and never has a problem.