|Item Weight||120 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.2 x 18 x 28.4 inches|
|Item model number||MS974224CEFG#01|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Water Consumption||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Warranty Description||One Year Limited Warranty|
TOTO MS974224CEFG#01 Eco Guinevere One Piece Toilet with Sanagloss, Cotton White
Want this professionally installed?
- Removal and haul away of 1 old toilet (if required)
- Prepping of soil pipe, flange, and wax ring
- Setting of 1 customer-supplied bowl, tank, and seat
- Bolting toilet base to flange
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double Cyclone Flushing System
- Clean rim design with no holes for easy cleaning
- SanaGloss: Super smooth, ion barrier glazing cleans your toilet bowl with every flush
- Fast Flush: Wide 3-Inch flush valve is 125 percent larger than conventional 2-Inch flush valves
- Length 28-1/4-Inch, Bowl Rim Height 16-1/8-Inch, Seat Height 17-1/4-Inch, Tank Height 28-3/8-Inch, Tank Width 18-Inch
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The flushing mechanism--handle, lever, and float/flap--have an obvious design flaw that would seem to be easily correctible. The flaw shows up in two ways.
First is what I would call an "undocumented variable-sized flush."
One would expect a well-engineered 1.28-gallon flush toilet to flush the same way every time. One would expect it to deliver about 1.28 gallons more or less no matter how you pull the handle. Not so. A quick flip delivers a small flush, holding it up for a count of about three delivers a large one. I gave it the quick flip and was constantly annoyed with bowl-emptying failures with solid waste. (Do I make myself clear? :) ) My wife discovered and showed me the "hold for a little while" technique and I haven't had that problem since.
Problem #2 is serious: flap leakage, and water continuing to run after the flush is complete. On our toilet, the sound of the leak is such a subtle, soft, background hiss that I didn't recognize it for a long time--this will sound stupid but I thought it was breeze in the trees outside our bathroom window. But it's not a slow leak. If I shut off the water the leak empties the tank in about 20-30 minutes. In other words, a leak of several gallons an hour! Not what you want in a "low-flush" toilet!
The reason is obvious. The flush lever is about 1-1/2 inches off-center with regard to the float-and-flap.Read more ›
- Soft close lid - no more banging from closing the lid.
- 1.28 GAL flush - water efficient. Tank fills up very quickly. However, now that there is minimal water in the bowel, it may require multiple flushes to remove heavy waste that at times can stick to the bowel.
- Skirted bowl makes cleaning easier and improves the appearance of the bowel.
- Drip, drip sound in between flushes - I read on the web that this is due to the auto-balancing mechanism. Supposedly all toilets do this. However, there is no sound insulation in the pipe for this particular Toto model. Thus, I can hear it dripping in between flushes. I called Toto and they sent the replacement part. I am still debating whether to hire a plumber to take out the toilet to replace the pipe.
It is very disappointing that such an expensive toilet would have this drip drip issue. Had I known about it, I would have gone with another model.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Aesthetically beautiful toilet, but the eco-flushing system isn't strong enough, so it leads to double-flushing, which ironically defeats the "eco" goal. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Darryl D. Chiang
I bought this toilet because of Toto reputation, and it was a bad mistake, This was installed by a plumber, the very first day it was leaking and makes loud noise, so I have a... Read morePublished on January 16, 2014 by esmeirat
We bought two Toto Guinevere toilets, to replace both of our old toilets, which dated to the mid-70's. Read morePublished on September 10, 2013 by Karl Vacek
I have owned the Guinevierve since 2008 and it has never flushed properly. my plumber who has 20+ yrs experience says the flush system is designed backwards. Read morePublished on July 10, 2013 by DREA
The toilet came broken and unusable. The ceramic near base of the toilet was cracked and was in several pieces.Published on June 13, 2013 by Private Name
great price, great product! Shipped on time...easy install and works well. Looks great, also.
I couldn't have asked for more.
(If poetry is not your thing, skip to the bottom of this review.)
O, my beloved Lady Guinevere
of the House of Toto. Read more