Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on June 25, 2017
I bought a single version of the frog steeper but loved it so much I had to buy more. Now I have 2 for home and one for work. Is especially a conversation piece if steeping green tea 😄
I have had my original for many months and it has held up brilliantly with no cracks in the top or rusting of the metal. Will definitely buy more of circumstances require a replacement.
on October 18, 2015
The holes are very small and my tea does not go through. Well the powdery stuff gets through, but generally settles at the bottom of the cup. The little frog floats very well through walking around. And his container to hold him after your tea seeps is just the correct size for him. This guy should probably have been more expensive for how well its made.
on May 8, 2017
Absolutely, positively, unconditionally, doubtless exactly what you need when you are searching for an absolutely adorable addition to your kitchen. Oh yeah, works well and INCLUDES A CUP TO PUT IT WHEN IT'S DONE STEEPING! BONUS!
on May 13, 2017
I use this in my teapot often.
on February 28, 2015
Mesh ball is the harder kind ball, which was what I was going for. The frog floats really well and the tea doesn't seem to escape from the mesh. The ball does seem to warp a little over time, however. Great starter tea infuser for most people.
on March 10, 2017
Works great with your favorite loose tea.
on April 29, 2016
This Tea Infuser seeps your tea perfectly and stays cute while doing it!

My mom is a collector of all things Frogs, so when I saw this infuser, I thought it was the perfect fit for her frog collection and also her love of tea!
This little frog floats atop your cup of tea appearing to be sitting on his lily pad.
on March 31, 2017
Love this product! It's so easy to fill & clean! Highly recommend!
on October 7, 2013
This little froggy is a great conversation starter, and an excellent tea infuser. The top plastic piece (with the frog on it) attaches well to the metal basket, and has never come apart in my tea (Thank God!). The plastic top floats well, keeping the frog above water and the tea below water. The little plastic cup that it comes with fits perfectly and is very handy for saving the tea for a second infusing while not leaking all over your table.
on May 28, 2015
This was a gift saved for someone that likes tea. Just my luck one of my coworkers loves tea and was complaining she couldn't find any loose leaf tea to brew in our area. She has a green frog shaped mug that she uses to steep teabags. So I bought a sample of loose leaf tea for her and gave her this cute frog to use in her frog mug. She thought it was the cutest thing ever.